ᵗᵉᵃˢⁱⁿᵍ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: you're significantly shorter than your boyfriend Technoblade and he likes to tease you about it.

request: yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you were significantly shorter than your boyfriend Techno and he never failed to tease you about it. whether it was moving things to higher shelves or holding things above your head. but you knew he meant no harm by it. he was well over six feet tall and you were quite shorter.

"i'm about to leave y/n. i'm gonna go get some groceries for dinner" your boyfriend spoke while putting his shoes on.

"come give me a kiss" you cheekily said with a smile on your face.

your boyfriend crossed the room and pulled you into his arms and leaned down like he was going to kiss you but pulled away at the last moment saying "if you wanna kiss, come and get it yourself" knowing that you could barely reach the bottom of his head standing on your tippy toes.

"technoooo" you spoke while dragging out the o in his name. in response all he did was let out a laugh. staring up and him you were trying to guilt trip him into kissing you but it didn't work.

standing on your tippy toes and jumping a little bit but you barely were able to peck his lips. and every time you did get close to reaching his lips he moved his head further up. letting out a frustrated sigh you looked around the room trying to come up with an idea.

a few seconds later you thought of something brilliant. grabbing your boyfriends arm and dragging him across the apartment to the living room. standing on the sofa you finally were able to reach his lips while being a bit taller than him

leaning down you captured his lips with yours for a passionate kiss. pulling away a few minutes later with a smile on your face saying "I got my kiss." and with that you jumped off the couch satisfied with your accomplishment.

but your boyfriend had other plans once you were stable on the floor again he pulled you into a another kiss this time lifting you slightly off the ground instead of him having to bend down. pulling away slightly out of breath he spoke "you know I love you and your height."

387 words

another request :)

this was pretty short but I didn't know what else to add to it without ruining it.

hope everyone's having a great day/night <3

i'm feeling quite exhausted with the amount of schoolwork i've had in the past few days but i wanted to at least get a oneshot out today.

unedited.

written on 10.30.2020