ā±āæĖ¢įµ‰į¶œįµ˜Ź³įµ‰

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: you're feeling insecure

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today was one of those days where you woke up in a bad mood. trying to push aside your feelings and go along with your day but it was hard. you were feeling extremely insecure.

you never loved your body but normally you were at peace with it. doing a workout here and there eating healthy. but lately you've been comparing yourself to those models all over social media.

it's easy to tell people that they're beautiful but it's hard to believe that your beautiful some days. standing in front of the mirror you let out a deep sigh.

heading to your bedroom to meet your boyfriend Techno. he was currently on his laptop editing a video laying in bed waiting for you. when you walked into the room he looked over at you and sent a quick smile towards you.

crawling into your bed of the bed underneath your blankets you put your head on his shoulder. Techno looked down at you and pressed a kiss to your forehead before noticing that your behavior was off. normally you'd bug him to spend time with you and joke around with him. tonight you were a lot quieter than usual which worried him.

pushing his laptop off to the side editing forgotten about. he looked down at yo and asked you "what's wrong baby?" shaking your head and muttering "nothing" and before trying to hide your face in his shoulder.

Techno pulled back before telling you "tell me what's bothering you, I just want to help." taking a breath breath before telling him "I just don't feel very pretty, there's so many prettier girls than me." being sure to not directly mention your weight as Techno hated when you commented on it always telling you that you were perfect.

sitting up slightly he pulled you into his chest looking you in the eyes before softly speaking "you're beautiful, your face, your body, your personality, your everything is perfect to me. I love you for how you are. don't compare yourself to anyone. I love you so much"

tearing up you nodded before whispering "I love you too." Techno pulled you in for a tight hug while whispering compliments in your ear and pressing many kisses to your head. everything he told you was true. his wishes he could show you how perfect he thought you were.

428 words

unedited

everyone is beautiful for who they are. no matter your body type, skin tone, features. everyone is perfect the way they are. i love you all <3

sorry this is really short

i haven't been home all day and i didn't have anything prewritten