ᶜᵒˡᵒʳᵇˡⁱⁿᵈ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: competing in mcc on a team with your boyfriend Tubbo, Dream, and Technoblade. build mart is chosen but nobody knew you were colorblind besides your boyfriend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

loading up your pc getting ready to start your stream you were feeling extremely nervous. logging into discord while opening minecraft you joined the call your boyfriend and your team was. saying hello and getting responses from all three but of course Tubbo's was the most enthusiastic.

after chatting for a few minutes you deafened in the call so you could start your stream and greet chat. "hi chat how are we feeling today? to be quiet honest i'm a little bit nervous but I think we'll do good." noticing the time you unmuted and moved your minecraft character to the top of the stairs where the bridge was slowly starting to descend.

in the decision dome your team decided to vote for survival games but parkour warrior was chosen first. your team doing well placing in the top three. the next game chosen was sky battle and considering it was a new game your team placed second which was really good bringing you up to first place on the leaderboard since orange ocelots choked that game.

back in the decision dome your team was voting on hole in the wall but ultimately build mart was chosen due to a mega chicken spawned by hbomb94's team. wishing that another game was chosen you began to freak out a little bit. while loading in your decided that it'd be a good idea to let your teammates know that you were colorblind.

take a deep breath you started "I have one minor inconvenience I maybe sorta might be colorblind" letting out a nervous giggle. Tubbo immediately told you to turn on block titles with the command /blocktitles and told you to do the best you can. Dream on the other hand was a little bit annoyed because he wanted to win while Techno was like "there goes our first place" in a joking manner.

the boys told you just to follow their instructions and stay behind at the base and tell them what blocks they may need using block titles. there were only three builds so you didn't have to go out shopping. reading out the block names and colors to your teammates hoping that you weren't messing up something so simple.

in the back of your head you had a guilty feeling wishing you would have told them sooner so you guys could have planned around your disability. although you did manage to place fourth place which wasn't too bad as the gap between third and fourth was only a hundred coins. your team was pretty okay with their placement which immediately sent a feeling of relief through your body.

Tubbo immediately started praising you telling you that you did such a good job and that he was proud of you. making you smile you felt a bit better about your horrible performance due to your boyfriend being so supportive.

534 words.
as i'm writing this book has passed 1.1k reads and has 50+ votes. i'm so thankful for every single one of you.
written on: 9.19.20
update: as i'm editing this the book reached 3k+ reads and over 100 votes thank you so much!