ᵃⁿˣⁱᵒᵘˢ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: in which the reader forgets to take their anxiety medicine with them on a trip. when they return home their boyfriend Techno realizes they're more anxious than normal and comforts them.

request: yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at the moment you were in your car driving home from the airport. you left your car in the parking garage as you thought it would be much easier than ordering an uber plus you felt more comfortable in your own car rather than a strangers. you had spent the last week in Pennsylvania visiting your mom. (specific to the request)

on the drive home to your apartment that you shared with your longtime boyfriend Techno, you were extremely nervous. in the midst of packing you didn't realize for forgot to pack your anxiety medicine. which caused you to be a lot more anxious than you normally were.

pulling up to the apartment complex and getting out of your car making sure to grab your purse and lock it. making the decision to grab your suitcases later because all you wanted at the moment was to see your boyfriend Techno.  unlocking the door you took your shoes off and pulled the sleeves of your sweater dress down over your palms before setting off towards your boyfriends office.

knocking on the door softly not knowing if he was streaming or recording although both were rare occasions. after hearing a "come in" you walked in the room timidly still playing with the sleeves of your dress.

your boyfriend Techno noticed you right away and stood up hugging you tightly to his chest and pressing a soft kiss to your forehead. "hi baby, how was the trip?" he questions looking down at you with a loving look still holding you close to him.

you answered his question but stuttered a few times while speaking silently cursing yourself for forgetting your medicine.

"y/n don't take this the wrong way but did you forget your medicine?" he asked but when he noticed the disappointed look on your face he immediately started speaking again but in a softer tone "hey hey it's okay baby, you're alright. how about you take your medicine right now and we'll spend the night doing whatever you want. does that sound good?"

nodding your head yes you spoke "i'm sorry i didn't mean to forget I swear I packed it." your boyfriend didn't answer but he pressed another soft kiss to your forehead and hugged you close for another few minutes letting you calm yourself down. for the rest of the night the two of you spent it playing video games together and watching movies. catching up on all the events and appreciating the company of one another.

516 words

hi! sorry this is short but ive been pretty sick these past few days (not covid but the flu) but i wanted to at least get one update out.

THANK YOU ALL FOR 300K! i never expected this book to get so much love. i appreciate every single one of you <3

make sure you're eating & staying hydrated.

unedited

written on 11.17.2020