ᵇⁱᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: reader likes to sit with Tubbo while he streams and often falls asleep on his lap.

request: yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you often liked to sit with your boyfriend while he was streaming. whether it was on his lap or on a chair next to his. chat knew who you were and didn't question it anymore as Tubbo has mentioned you're extremely shy.

currently he was streaming among us with 5up and the group his typically plays with. it was a chill stream compared to his other streams on the smp. you were on his bed starting to feel sleepy but you wanted to be held by your boyfriend which led to you sitting on his lap with your legs wrapped around him and head placed in the crook of his neck.

Tubbo realized exactly what was happening the second you stood up and he sat back and let you get comfortable before he wrapped his arms around you so he was still able got play.

"hi there!" Tubbo laughed in response you muttered a small hi and let out a quiet yawn. Tubbo's chat was spamming aw but as mentioned earlier they're pretty used to you being on stream. and they thought it was really cute.

whenever you came on stream it was like a flip switched in Tubbo's brain. he almost immediately quieted down and didn't scream was much. but he did let out the occasional scream but an apology immediately followed because he didn't want to scare you by being too loud.

with your head resting in his neck and eyes closed you started to fall asleep. listening to the sound of his laughter and feeling the soft vibrations on his chest due to him speaking. it didn't help that he was rubbing soothing patterns on your back of out the streams view to help you fall asleep faster.

about an hour later you started to twist and turn in your sleep due to a bad dream. Tubbo didn't realize and brushed it off that you were just trying to get comfortable and he rubbed your back which soothed you for a few minutes.

but a little while later you started to move again and someone in his chat said that it looked like you were having a nightmare. which caused his chat to start spamming it

"chat what are you on about?" he questioned seeing the chat go by really fast before reading a few of the messages. looking down at your sleeping figure he started to whisper your name "y/n love?"

your eyes opened a few seconds later blinking to clear the sleepiness from your eyes. sitting up slightly you looked at your boyfriend.

"had a bit of a scare huh?" he spoke seeing your confused face "it's alright you're okay i promise" he said with a smile on his face before turning to his chat and telling them goodbye and that he'd seen them in another stream.

after ending stream he spoke "let's go watch some disney movies. happy movies" nodding with a small smile on your face you moved off his lap and towards his bed and he followed. opening disney plus on his tv and chose your favorite movie. the two of you spent the rest of the night binge watching disney and falling asleep wrapped in each others arms.

557 words

unedited

new cover!! huge thank you to
@-SUNFLOWERSWEETIES- for making the cover! go follow her and check out her wallpapers book! she's extremely talented and super sweet. she's made all of my covers as I cannot edit for the life of me. once again thank you so much. idk if the mention is working but her @ is in the comments :)

written on 11.11.2020