ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳʳᵘᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: George is streaming late at night like he always is. but what happens when there's a small interruption?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
third person

"dream no!" George shouted as he tried to run away from Dream in minecraft. Sapnap was in the background cheering on George but busted out laughing when George died.

George was having fun with his friends playing minecraft trying to distract himself from the stressful day he had earlier.

you see George has a three year old daughter that nobody knew about not even Dream or Sapnap. she wasn't feeling well today and it made George go crazy because he didn't know how to help her but he finally got her to lay down and go to sleep a few hours ago which is why he started to stream. but little did he know his screams woke her up and she was on her way to his room with her minecraft stuffed cow toy and her minecraft blanket.

after a few attempts at opening George's door she finally was able to reach the door knob and twist it open. standing there contemplating whether to go into her father's room she made her mind up and pushed the door open standing in the doorway which could not be seen on stream. George had not heard the door open as he was currently arguing with Sapnap about a game of bed wars.

the little girl did not see her father in his gaming set up in front of his bed as she thought he would be in his bed at this time of night as he is normally is. viewers on George's stream started to notice the little figure behind George making a beeline for his bed seemingly in search of something or someone. the sick sensitive little girl's eyes started to water because she could not find her father and she was upset because she just wanted to be held. you could see her sitting on George's bed looking ready to cry.

Dream spoke up because he was watching George's stream while Sapnap and George were still arguing about their game of bed wars. "um George there's a little girl on your bed" George immediately forgot about his argument with Sapnap and his stream turning around to address the little girl.

as soon as the little girl took notice of her father she rushed over to him demanding to be held with tears streaming down her chubby cheeks. George immediately complied and picked up his daughter and held her close whispering comforting words while rubbing her back trying to find out why she was out of bed and crying. his chat was going crazy but Dream and Sapnap figured it'd be best to stay quiet to not scare the little girl anymore than she was already.

"daddy" the little girl cried "I no feel well" George held the crying little girl feeling upset as he could not help her or give her anymore medicine as she had some before she feel asleep. soon the little girl calmed down but as soon as George went to put her down on his bed so he could address his stream and end it she latched onto him and did not want to let go so he had no choice but to let her stay on his lap while he ended his stream.

"sorry guys for the interruption, this is not how I wanted to introduce her but this is my daughter she's had a pretty rough day seeing as she's pretty sick right now, I'm going to end the stream here and I'll explain more tomorrow." once the stream was ended Dream and Sapnap started to fire questions at George wanting to know more. "why didn't you tell us you had a daughter?" Sapnap asked hurt. Dream was silent waiting for an answer from his best friend.

"Her mom wanted her to stay out of the publics eye and I respected that" George replied "I was going to tell you when you were going to come visit me but the virus canceled our plans, I just got full custody of her so I wanted to surprise you both." Sapnap and Dream both couldn't stay mad at George and forgave him but making him promise they could meet the little girl when she was feeling better.

soon after George logged off and shut down his computer and went to lay down in his bed holding his daughter close hoping for her to feel better soon as he hated seeing her in pain.

796 words.