ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᵇᵒʸ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: clingy tubbo

request: yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was a monday night and you were getting ready to go to your boyfriends house. the two of you haven't been able to spend much time together due to school and his streaming schedule. he's been trying to stream earlier in the day because he was invited to among us almost every morning with 5cup and hafu.

packing an overnight bag consisting of a pair of sleep pants and a random t shirt that you stole from Tubbo a long time ago. grabbing your bag you headed out the door shouting a goodbye to whoever was home and began the quick ten minute walk to your boyfriends house.

the air was crisp and cool, winter was coming and the temperatures were dropping quickly. pulling the sleeves of the hoodie you were wearing onto your hands you started to walk quicker desperate to get out of the freezing air. a few minutes later you arrived at Tubbos house, knocking on the door and greeting his mom when she answered.

after talking to her for a few minutes you
made your way to your boyfriends room knowing he was waiting for you. opening the door you saw him sitting on the edge of his bed on his phone probably scrolling through twitter.

"y/n!" he spoke while getting up to hug you and placed a soft kiss on your lips before speaking again "your hands are cold" he frowned. grabbing the bag from your hands setting it done on the floor deciding to deal with it later he pulled you to his bed to cuddle.

he decided that he wanted to be held and placed himself in between your arms with his head resting on your chest. looking up at you with his big blue eyes and questioned you about your day. he closed his eyes as you spoke humming when appropriate before he spoke about his day.

after about forty five minutes of cuddling you started to stand up gently moving him off of you. he let out a soft sleepy cry of protest before mumbling "no where are you going"

"i'm just going to change sweet boy i'll be right back." you said softly before pressing a kiss to the top of his head.

changing quickly in the bathroom down the hall you made your way back to his bedroom and a smile took over your face when you saw Tubbo sprawled out with his hands stretched out towards you wanting to cuddle. complying with the boys wish you laid down next to him under the blankets. he immediately moved closer and once again placed his head on your chest smiling softly.

he was being extra clingy tonight but you didn't mind. you always loved how he wasn't afraid to express his emotions around you. the rest of the night consisted of the two of you staying up late laughing and cuddling

522 words

surprise an update!

so sorry i didn't update for awhile. i got really overwhelmed with school and just needed a short break but i'm back now. :)

also thank you so much for 500K+! i appreciate every single one of you

unedited

written on 12.7.2020