ᵖʳⁱᵛᵃᶜʸ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: reader and Dreams secret relationship gets exposed.

request: yes

warnings: swearing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just like you're boyfriend Dream, you were a twitcher streamer. well he hardly streamed but you streamed almost daily and had a following of 200K and averaged 1k-2k viewers per stream.

you and Dream have been together for the past two years way before he started youtube seriously. your relationship was a secret to the fans as he didn't want to use your fan base to start off on youtube. but as time went on the stans became more and more toxic so the two of you decided to keep your relationship hidden planning on revealing it at a huge event along with your boyfriends face reveal.

the two of you had a really healthy relationship. you rarely argued or fought and if you did you made up fairly quickly. Clay was a huge softie off camera, online he came off as cocky but he wasn't like that in the slightest.

walking into you and your boyfriends shared bedroom laying on the bed next to him and greeted him with a small tired smile. he returned the gesture and pulled you into his arms to cuddle. you had your head resting on his chest listening to the soft thumping of his heart beat with your eyes closed.

your boyfriend was gently rubbing circles on your back which was putting you to sleep faster. he knew you were exhausted after streaming for twelve hours and he wanted to you get as much rest as possible knowing that you had to wake up within the next few hours. making sure that the blanket was covering you he let out a soft sigh of content.

around ten minutes later your boyfriend saw a tweet that confused him.

@username45: i saw y/n and a boy at the grocery store today. they were holding hands and the boy matched Dreams description. tall, dirty blonde hair, green eyes. they both live in florida. is there something they're not telling us?? *inserts photo of you and Clay from behind.*

Clay immediately sat up gently moving your body off of his careful not to wake you in his fit of rage. he stood up and walked across the apartment into his office and went on discord hopping into a call with George, Sapnap, and Bad. he begun ranting to them about people not respecting his privacy and asking for advice for what to do.

once the boys calmed him down a bit he opened twitter and started to type out a tweet

@Dream: respect my privacy it's all i ask for. i put what i feel comfortable with out on the internet and my relationship is not one of those things. me and y/n are human, we have feelings please respect our privacy. now i have to wake up my sleeping girlfriend and tell her our relationship got exposed. thanks a lot. please do not spread that photo anywhere, delete it if you have it saved it's a huge invasion of privacy.

his tweet immediately started getting responses from other content creators and fans. sending twitter into a frenzy. he decided to log out of twitter and go back to bed and cuddle with you. thinking of ways to tell you what happened in the morning.

577 words

good morning! well it's morning for me and i woke up wanting to write so here you go.

unedited

written on 11.27.2020