Polar Opposites[Part 2]- Draco Malfoy(Harry Potter)X Male Reader

The large group of students are lead by two upper class Slytherin and Hufflepuff as they are being led to their common rooms.

"Slytherin over here!", The upper classman says.

"Bye Malfoy!", Y/N says smiling.

"Careful Y/N, if you're as ditzy as you look you'll end up wandering the halls for hours!", Draco says but Y/N doesn't hear as the Diggory boy gets his attention and ushers him with the others.

"What a goodie two shoes!", Pansy says.

"Without a doubt he won't last here at Hogwarts!", Crabbe says.

"Draco...? Draco?", Goyle asks as Draco glares at where the hufflepuff boy had once been.

Time Skip...

Y/N sits near the window next to his bed as Furball purrs as she nuzzles against his leg.

"I wonder if my mum is worried sick...", Y/N says sighing.

Meanwhile in the Weasley residence...

Molly sighs gently as she looks out the window.

"I do hope my little boy is alright...", she says.

"Molly, he's a strong boy, he'll do just fine...he's probably made a few friends already...", Arthur says.

In the Hufflepuff dorm...

Y/N blows out his candle, looking at the moon and whispers.
"Good night mummy...",

In the Weasley Residence...

Molly smiles gently looking out at the full moon and says,

"Good night my dear boy..."

Time Skip...

In the Hufflepuff Dorm...

Y/N is awoken to a gentle knock as Cedric's head pokes through.

"Come on sleepyhead, its your first day of school let's get a move on!", Cedric says smiling.

Y/N throws his robes on and he is escorted to his first class by Cedric.

"Alright, once this class is over you have another class with Proffessor Snape, and then you'll go to the dining hall for a meal...good luck!", Cedric says smiling.

Y/N thanks him and goes to walk in.

He sees Draco and his group of cronies and he walks past them and taps Hermione on the shoulder.

"May i sit here?", he asks.

"Of course!", she says and the two get settled in.

Ten minutes into the class, Harry and Ron stumble in and see a cat on the desk and whisper to each other.

However as they go to sit down, McGonagall takes on her human form and scolds them.

Time Skip...

Y/N and Hermione sit on either side of Harry in Snapes class when Snape starts questioning Harry.

Soon its time for their flying lesson and Madam Hooch instructs the students to place their broomsticks to the left of them and command their brooms up.

"Up!", Harry says, and the broom instantly floats up into his hand.

"Up!", Draco says, the broom does the same.

Hermione and Ron struggle and then Y/N says,
"Up!....please...?"

And sure enough the broom floats up gently.

"Now then, everyone lean forward and...", her voice trails off as Neville begins floating high.

"Woah!", Neville exclaims.

"Be careful Neville!", Y/N shouts worriedly.

Madam Hooch demands he comes down but he starts flying off.

He bumps into a tower and nearly hits the group of students, and ends up falling from a high level.

He groans and Y/N gasps.
"Neville, can you stand?", And assists him to sit up as Madam Hooch runs over.

"Thank you Mr. Weasley, I'll take it from here...", She says as she stands him up and walks him to the nurse.

Draco smirks as he grabs Neville's remembrall from the field and says,
"You'd think if he had gave this a squeeze he'd have remembered to land on his fat arse!", Sending his cronies into a fit of laughter.

Y/N grabs at it,
"Malfoy! Thats Neville's! Give it back please!"

"Aw, does the widdle baby want his widdle toy? What are you gonna do about it?", Draco asks.

"Give it back Malfoy!", Harry shouts.

"Come and catch me first!", Draco says smirking as he hops onto his broom and starts flying.

"Harry no!", Y/N says.

"I can't just let him bully you like that!", Harry says and he flies off after him.

Soon Harry manages to capture the ball and he flies down and hands the ball to Y/N and everyone cheers.

However McGonagall walks out,
"Harry Potter! Follow me...", McGonagall says.

Y/N looks to him and says,
"But Ms. McGonagall...", but he's already gone.

Draco laughs to his friends and Y/N just shakes his head disappointed at him.

Time Skip...

Everyone had heard the news of Harry making the Quiddich team and now they sat in a classroom learning a spell.

"No no no! You'll take someone's eye out...its Le-vee-oh-sah not le-vee-oh-sugh...Watch...", Hermione says to Ron.

The feather floats up flawlessly.

Time Skip...

The group of Gryffindors plus one Hufflepuff walk down the corridor, Y/N is standing by Hermione as Ron and Harry walk ahead a bit.

Ron snickers as he says to Harry,
"Its Le-vee-oh-sah, not Le-Vee-oh-sugh...no wonder she doesn't have any friends..."

Y/N's eyes widen as he looks to Hermione who has tears in her eyes and she quickens her pace.

She shoves past Ron and Y/N runs after her.

"Hermione...", he says in a soft tone, he then looks back to Ron and then continues running after her.

Y/N sighs gently as he sits outside of the bathroom stall in the girls bathroom.

Even though he was a boy, anyone who walked in could hear Hermione crying and they understood he had only been a good friend to her.

"Hermione...please let me in...", Y/N says.

Finally after an hour of comforting her and pleading with her she unlocked the door.

He walked in and hugged her.

"Don't worry about what Ron thinks! I'm your friend! I think you're awesome!", Y/N says hugging her.

"Th...thanks Y/N...thats really nice of you...", she says.

"Now then...let's get you cleaned up and with the others...", Y/N says smiling to her.

However, before they exit the stall they hear the door open harshly.

They open the stall and peek out, and a large troll wielding a stick is in the doorway.

Y/N and Hermione exchange looks and...

"AAAAAAAGH!", their screams fill the girls bathroom.

A/N:This will be the last Polar Opposites update in this book! This series will receive its own book! Stay tuned for a double update on that book...