The Soldier's Boy(Part 2)-Lafayette(Hamilton)x Male Reader

Y/N yawns softly as he feels a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist.

He smiles seeing the much bigger man in bed with him, shirtless.

He feels around and feels Lafayette's hard on.
Y/N gently slides down the bed until his face is leveled with his bulge.

He licks his lips then gently pulls his trousers off, making Lafayette stir a little.

Y/N giggles quietly and takes the tip in.

He goes really slow at first, before feeling his hardness increase, he increased the pace before feeling Lafayette's hand on the back of his head pulling him down to take him deeper.

Y/N moans around his lover's member before feeling a hot liquid being squirted down his throat.

He smirks up at Lafayette.

"Oui, what a way to wake up...", Lafayette says exhausted.

Y/N kisses Lafayette deeply before getting up to get ready for Alexander and Eliza's wedding.

Lafayette wrote a letter to congress, expressing him wanting to marry Y/N, another man... Y/N was unaware of this, but Lafayette had to fight a very uphill battle.

As Y/N and Lafayette entered, they got weird looks, two men holding hands, being so intimate with each other.

But Y/N brushed it off, he was too busy socializing with the Schuyler Sisters and flirting with Lafayette.

Lafayette smiled to Y/N from across the room and Y/N ran up to him, kissing him and hugging him.

"Lets dance...", Lafayette says wrapping his arms around Y/N's waist.

Y/N felt so safe and secure in Lafayette's strong arms.
He placed a passionate kiss on his taller lover's lips before being twirled by him.

Time Skip...

Lafayette had continued pursuing the acceptance of his and Y/N's same sex marriage when finally, he used the thing they needed the most... his and the French's help with the revolution.

Now he planned a beautiful dinner in a small boat for his future husband.

He led Y/N to a small boat, it had a table and candles, as well as fancy food from France, with a bottle of wine or two.

As Y/N admired everything, Lafayette admired him.

"Y/N...mon amour, tu es le plus bel homme du monde", Lafayette says kissing his lovers smaller hands.

"Lafayette...what does it mean?", Y/N asks.

"My love, you are the most beautiful man in the world...I see you haven't been paying attention to my lessons...", Lafayette says as Y/N sits in his lap.

"Mm...my teacher catches my eye more...", Y/N says smiling as he kisses Lafeyette's lips.

"veux-tu m'épouser", Lafayette says.

Y/N understood those words...Marry him...

"M...Marquis, you...", Y/N's voice trailed off as Lafayette revealed a beautiful ring.

"I will go to the ends of the earth to find you mon amour...", He says.

"Yes! I will marry you!", Y/N says, hungrily kissing his lover.

The chair tipped back and the two ended up on the bottom of the ship as music began to play.

The poor musicians looked petrified at the scene in front of them as the two men made love.

Lafayette sighs as he finishes packing his bags, he didn't want to leave his fiancé, but he had to, for the sake of America...

However as he approached camp, someone caught his eye...

His jaw dropped as he shouted his lovers name.

"Y/N?!", he asks.

Y/N smiles jumping into his arms.

"I wanted to be with you in these times...So I'm the doctors assistant!", Y/N says happily.