College- J-Hope X Male Reader

Prologue
Y/N gulped as he wore his faded clothing waiting to be accepted into the college of his dreams.
Secretary:Kim Y/N?
Y/N:I'm here!
Secretary:I'm sorry but you don't have a high enough income to afford the tuition...
Y/N:o-oh...okay...
He sighed.
Secretary:There is the scholarship Jung Hoseok made for low income students....
Y/N's eyes brightened.
Secretary:oh...I'm very sorry Y/N...it's only for women...
Y/N sighed again feeling like he had just had a carrot dangling in front of her.
Y/N:thanks anyways....
Y/N sighed as he left the office defeated.
He entered the library to return all the books he borrowed.
Librarian:what's wrong honey?you love these books...
Y/N:I can't afford to attend this college so I need to leave all of their things here...
Librarian:trust me sugar,there's a scholarship out there...let's look!
The librarian logged in with her school email and checked the data base.
Y/N:Noona...it won't work...
Librarian:Hush child...oh!a new one...it's from Lalisa Manoban...it's called Equality....it's a dancing scholarship...for those who can't afford to enter...
Y/N: THAT'S PERFECT THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Librarian:don't thank me sugar!thank Mrs.Manoban for saving your butt...
Now...
Y/N smirked as he was ready to perform on stage.
It was a celebration for Lalisa Manoban letting everyone have a shot at their education.
J-Hope was also there but Y/N was mainly focused on making Lisa happy.
Y/N gulped as he was announced to perform.

The entire crowd cheered.
J-Hope had been watching closely how the boy covered Rosé's part so perfectly.
He couldn't help but check him out and examine his perfect body shape.
He smirked as he was finally going to meet the small boy and see him freak out over him being there.
Lisa and J-Hope entered backstage to see the two people they helped get into college.
Y/N,?:annyeonghaseyo!
L,JH: Annyeonghaseyo!
Y/N smiled excited and J-Hope gave a cocky smirk as he went to hug the boy.
However the boy immediately ran to Lisa and hugged her.
Y/N:thank you so much for giving me an even shot at making it!
L:your welcome!I loved your performance by the way...
Y/N:Thank you...
J-Hope desperately wanted to be a part of this conversation.
JH: I'M YOUR HOPE! I'M YOUR ANGEL!J-HOPEEE!
Y/N gave a slightly unimpressed fake smile.
Y/N:I know who you are...
JH:BTS...yeah...am I your bias?
Y/N:um...actually I love Namjoon...tell him I said hi...
JH:Oh yeah...sure thing...
He said secretly annoyed.
L:So we're going to be hanging out with the person we helped and see what they do during their stay...
J-Hope gulped as he seen Y/N start to lead Lisa to his room.
JH:How about I go with Y/N~nie and you go with her...
L:oh ok...
JH:Lord give me strength...