"We Make A Great Team!"-Hadvar(Skyrim)X Male Reader

Hadvar and Rikke both sat around the camp fire as they got ready for tomorrow's war...
They were going to take over the city of Windhelm together,with the dragonborn...
R:Sir!You must be prepared for tomorrow...understood?
H:Yes ma'am...Rikke...do you think...General Tullius would treat me better if i was dragonborn...?
R:Well Hadvar...I don't think it has anything to do with Y/N being chosen...you know him longer than anyone else...you should not think being better than him will make you look golden in Tullius' eyes...
Hadvar sighed.
H:your right...I should just-
Y/N:Hello...?anyone out here?
They turned to see Y/N walk in with his housecarls,a few members of the companions, and a few mercenaries as well as some other followers.
They all had matching outfits on but different weapons to indicate who they were.
Their faces we're visible enough so Hadvar could see a tall man close to
Y/N.
R:you have your own army...
Y/N:I thought we might need some extra hands just in case...
R:Good thinking soldier!
Time Skip...
General Tullius gave his speech and they entered to fight.
Y/N had traveled along the side where the residents were locked in.
However there was a little girl begging to be let in.
Y/N:Little girl...I won't hurt you...
The little girl looked up and hugged him.
?:your the man who gave me a septim...please don't let them hurt me...
Y/N:I promise...
Y/N picked her up and had his housecarls stick close to him to keep anyone from harming the girl.
Y/N left the young girl with Lydia as him,Rikke,Tullius and Hadvar all made it into the keep.
T:Stand down!We can end this now...you can either cooperate or we kill you...
A tall strong man stood protectively in front of Ulfric.
Y/N shouted at the tall man.
Y/N:stand down dog!
The guy growled as he glared at him.
U:what are we waiting for?let's fight then...
The four imperials attacked the two stormcloaks.
Y/N had been chosen to cut off Ulfric's head when...
Hadvar pushed Y/N out of the way just as he was about to be shot at by a stormcloak spy.
Rikke tracked down the spy and killed him.
Y/N cut off the Ulfric's head.
A few months later...
Hadvar smirked as he entered his house with his many adopted children running around.
All:papa your home!did you bring something back?
After giving them his presents he entered his living room to see the love of his life:Y/N.
He smirked as Y/N wrapped his arms around him and planted a kiss on his lips