My Moon[Series A/N!]-Remus Lupin(Harry Potter) X Bellatrix's Son M!Reader

A/N:Hi everyone! So I know I haven't updated a lot of my new serieses in a hot second, it's getting more and more harder but i hope you can all be patient with me and I can hopefully gain more inspiration for writing, That being said, I'm happy to announce that another chapter of my Draco Malfoy series, "Polar Opposites" is getting its update soon, I'm sorry I haven't updated it long, it's been on the back of my mind ever since I stopped updating, I got really busy with planning for some other books that I didn't have enough time for it...Another thing! I wanted to have like a Male x Male Reader book for every house, So like:
Hufflepuff-Cedric Diggory
Slytherin-Draco Malfoy

And I was thinking...there's a lot of great candidates for Gryffindor because JK Rowling made literally all the main characters, minus a few, from Gryffindor...So I'm happy to announce Remus Lupin is getting his own book based off of my Oneshot I made, it got a really positive response so here is a sneak peek at my new series titled 'Full Moon', it'll be published right after this chapter so check out my profile for it! Enjoy the chapter! ~

It had been so many years since Remus's lover had gone missing. He was merely a boy then, he could still be a boy now...Y/N was never just another one of his ex's...he was different.

As Remus boards the train for Hogwarts, he can't help but be flooded with memories.

Flashback...

The train bumps and jolts as the smallest of the newcomers tried his best to keep his footing.

Remus and Sirius had been up to their wild shenanigans once more. Running down the corridor, however, Remus collided headlong with the smallest male, he grunts and the boy yelps as he falls into his arms.

"I...I'm sorry...I should have seen where I was going...", The first year says.

"No...it was my fault really...I should have been paying attention to where I was going....", Remus says as he helps him up.

"I'm Y/N...Y/N, Lestrange...", Y/N says holding his hand out.

"You mean...you're the son of Bellatrix?", Remus asks surprised.

"She had me when she was younger...hasn't stopped reminding me that I'm a disgrace...", Y/N says sighing.

"Moony! Come on! Lily and James are waiting!", Sirius says impatiently.

Y/N nods him farewell as he takes his stuff and just stands in the corridor.

Remus looks to Sirius, and then to Y/N.

"Hey...why don't you come ride with me and the others?", Remus asks.

"N...no...thats okay...I wouldn't want to be a tag along...", Y/N says sighing.

"Nonsense! Come on...they'll like you...", Remus says as he wraps his arm around the first year.

Flashback ends...