Love Shot-Captain America

Captain america had been sent into the galaxy to try and get other life forces to join his side when...he took an unexpected turn...
He ended up in a galaxy far far away from any others...
He spotted a pink and red planet...
S:where am I?
Bot:approaching planet*static*
His eyes widen realizing his power is being shut down, and hes being sucked into the planet's atmosphere.
He quickly runs around the spacecraft trying to prepare for him to land,when suddenly there's a bright red light.
Time Skip...
Y/N pouted as he was put on nursing duty.
The people of Siren longed for a ruler fit to guide the ways of the love goddess , Aphrodite.
This planet was filled with beautiful, human like creatures, their species was called Sirens.
With their beautiful look,  they could attract any man/woman.
As Y/N was cleaning up, he noticed a big man in the bed he was supposed to check next...
Y/N gulps as his eyes start fluttering.
Y/N quickly placed a damp rag to the man's right cheek.
That was enough to wake the man up.
Steven's blue eyes stare at the most beautiful man hes ever seen.
He reaches out to touch the man's face when, he realizes he has the hugest boner.
The smaller boy blushes realizing what's going on.
Soon Steven breaks his trance.
S:where am I?
Y/N:you are on Sirenia.. a planet dedicated to Goddess Aphrodite...you must be an earthling...
Steven gulps.
S:why didnt your planet show up on the satellite?
?:because we dont want you scum earthlings contaminating our planet!
An older woman shouted.
Y/N:grandmother I-
?:no buts Y/N! Go to the palace and stay away from this...earthling dog!
S:okay...tell me how to get out of this place...and I'll gladly leave!
?:No...you know too much...normally we shoot those unfortunate to end up on this planet...
S:who are you?
?:my name...is Urena...that boy you were about to fondle is my grandson...Y/N...he is...my late daughters son...
S:I'm sorry for your loss...I really dont want to be any trouble!
A few guards walked in.
He gulps as they point their spears at Steve.
S:I swear on my life not to tell anyone!
?:How do we know we can trust this human being?
?:remember what happened the last time we let humans in to our world...
U:enough! We'll decide this in a bit...for now you must sit tight...
Everyone left the room and Steve struggled against the handcuffs,  before giving up and falling asleep.
Soon he was awaken by a light breeze.
He realized he was outside.
He looked around at the beautifully pink and red planet, with cherry blossoms, and a sunset.
Then he looked over to the other passenger.
Y/N:Siren meals are usually very delicious...I hope you like the food as much as you like the scenery...
Steve couldn't help but smirk.
S:it would be better if I had someone to cuddle with...
Y/N blushed and soon he was seated in a large hall.
U:steven...welcome to the hall of Aphrodite....
He was served interesting looking food, and when he ate it he surprisingly found it good.
U:now then...my people have decided...we will allow you to live among our people...as a citizen of Siren...
Steve's eyes widen.
S:your majesty...its an honour...but I was on a mission before ending up here...please...we could use people like you on the avengers if you'd just think about it...
After a bit of talking the elder said:
U:very well...I shall send a scout to check out your earthling life...
He was escorted out and the last thing he could see was a longing Y/N.