Sinful Thoughts Reinstallment 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑'𝖘 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊Lucifer Morningstar X M!OC

A/N:As promised Here is the reinstallment series for Lucifer Morningstar's Sinful thoughts titled: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑'𝖘 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗|Lucifer Morningstar X Male OC
This is my first Male OC so here goes nothing:
Male OC Info!

Name: Jordan EvergreenKnown Aliases:JJ(everyone)Jordy(Lucifer)Pretty boy(Lucifer)Papa(Ollie)Age:24Occupation:Detective/ Secretary for LAPDFormer ActorFamily:Robert Evergreen(Dad)~DeceasedCassandra Evergreen(Mom)Alexis Evergreen(Sister)Dave Evergre...

Known Aliases:
JJ(everyone)
Jordy(Lucifer)
Pretty boy(Lucifer)
Papa(Ollie)
Age:24
Occupation:
Detective/ Secretary for LAPD
Former Actor
Family:
Robert Evergreen(Dad)~Deceased
Cassandra Evergreen(Mom)
Alexis Evergreen(Sister)
Dave Evergreen(Brother)
Molly Evergreen(Sister)
Ollie Evergreen(Brother/Adoptive Son)
Lucifer Morningstar(Future Lover)
Mazikeen(Possible Love Interest)
Nick(Former Lover)
The rest of the cast face claims is listed on the actual book itself! Check out my profile for it!
~

At the LAPD Office
JJ's POV
JJ sits at the chair behind the desk as people walk in and out of the building.

He taps his fingers on the desk as he awaits anything.

He smiles up to a few officers.

"good morning!", he says, however they walk past him ignoring him.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

The phone rings and JJ picks it up.
"911 whats your emergency?", he asks in a sweet voice.

"A shooting? When was this...I believe we have some officers en route already hon...just stay in your house and lock your doors...okay...bye...click", he sighs.

He looks on his desk and sees a small picture of him and his baby brother.

He examines the time, he must have been put into bed at least 4 hours ago...he hated working late night shifts, but thankfully he had his ex to babysit for him...

He sees the door open and smirks, speak of the devil...

"How is he?", he asks the taller male.

"Hes sleeping like a baby...he asked for you a few times but i reassured him he'd be back...", Nick says.

Suddenly the chief of the LAPD walks in.

"Officer Nick, thank God you're here...we need a few more officers on the scene...", Olivia says.

"Actually...I'm off duty...", Nick says, he smiles looking over to the shorter male sitting in the chair.
"But we have a perfectly capable officer right there...", he adds in.

The chief looks at JJ, and nods.
"Alright, JJ I'm putting all my trust in you...get as much information as you can out of the key witness...", She says.

"Y...yes ma'am! Thank you! Thank you so much!", he says as he gets up excitedly and grabs his keys.
Time Skip...
He sat in the club across from the man.