The Renegade-James(TWDG) X Male Reader

From the beginning...the only happiness I've ever had was brought from me...
I always dreamed of living in a big house with money to burn...but then...something changed...
A young Y/N whimpers as his zombified parents walk towards him, eager to take a bite out of him.
Bang! Bang!
Behind the two was a woman with short hair.
She picked him up.
?:look at you young one...its okay...I'm Mel...you can stay with me for a while...
She was my hero...I dreamed to be just like her...
But then...things went wrong...
M:Y/N...let's go...
Y/N:Mel why are we in a rush?
The 9 year old asked.
Mel suddenly winced and clutched her side.
She revealed a bite and Y/N gasped.
She taught me to be strong...
Y/N whimpers as he shakily holds the gun with tears in his eyes.
She taught me how to use a gun...
He lowers it from her head but the woman points it back up at her temple.
Most importantly...she taught me to survive...
Bang!
From there I transferred group to group hoping to find a family...and when I thought I did...
Y/N smiles gently at the newborn baby and realizes his friend who gave birth stopped breathing.
That's when I knew I had a new life mission...
Y/N quickly shoots the mother and holds the baby.
It's me and you versus the world kiddo...
Now...
Y/N and the young girl walk along train tracks as they listen for any other movement.
Y/N:we must not be too far...
?:Y/N...when are we going to rest I'm tired...
Y/N smiled at the girl.
Y/N:How about we rest right now Anne...
That was her name...
Named after her mother of course...
Y/N went down to the river to capture some water in their cantine while Anne kept lookout for any intruders.
Anne was surprisingly a great survivor and adapted to the world quickly for being young.
Y/N reflected on his past when suddenly he heard struggling.
He quickly walked up to see a car zooming away with what looked to be walkers all over the place,  but no sign of Anne.
Y/N's eyes widen.
Y/N:ANNIE!
He runs after the car and away from those monsters.
Hes left on the road, alone.
He sighs as he tosses a rock angrily and let's out a few tears.
A few moments later...
Y/N was feeling exhausted.
He was trying so hard to find Anne when suddenly he came across some woods.
He peeked around a bit before settling down.
He sighs thinking of the many places Anne could be.
As he took his sweater off he suddenly heard rustling of leaves and turned to see a large walker and a few other walkers coming right towards him.
He pulls out his machete and slices the first walker.
The heavy walker is too big for Y/N and he ends up on the floor.
Y/N quickly swipes its stomach and is covered in guts.
He gets up and realizes hes blended into the walkers and he sees them stumble over a bright yellow bucket with a red shovel.
He picks it up and sees it has a few rations of food.
He stumbles towards a wall, feeling slightly weak and he looks up at the boy keeping watch.

The boy makes eye contact with the young looking one and sees hes covered in guts and has stopped moving

He calls out to some people and Y/N realizes some walkers are staring at him.
A few more people come to the gate and they see Y/N has their bucket.
He slides the bucket onto the ground and slices a walker or two with his machete before fainting.
?:HE FAINTED!
3rd Person...
James is genuinely worried about the smaller boy as he quickly picks him up bridal style and Clem grabs his weapon and the bucket as they shut the gate.
Time Skip...
Y/N's vision becomes clear as he looks around the room and realizes hes in a dorm room.
He sees the same boy keeping watch walk into the room.
?:oh your up...my names James...I brought ya some clothes...
Y/N sits up and looks around.
Y/N:is this a school?
J:used to be...now we stay here...
Y/N takes the clothes from him and they stare at each other.
Y/N:so do I have to change in front of you or...?
James shakes his head.
J:oh right...sorry...
Y/N rolled his eyes and got the clothes on.
Soon he's outside and is introduced to everyone at the school.
He learns why they're there and realizes the James guy doesn't talk too much.
Y/N:what's his deal?
C:he doesn't like getting attached to anyone right away... don't worry...he's sweet if you get to know him...
Y/N bit his lip.
This was going to be a very hard mission to accomplish...