Forsaken-Ulfric Stormcloak(Skyrim) x Imperial! Male Reader

A/N:Hi everyone! This is another attempt at writing a Skyrim Fanfic...My first one literally sucked so let me know what you think of this one! And if it should get its own series...a bit of info:

Reader is a fellow dragon born, he is the Dragon born's companion...but not his love interest- I made an OC for the dragon born because it was either I make an oc for the dragon born or for his friend and I thought that I should return to my roots...so without further a-do...here's my oc!

Name: Hercules CrucellioAge:Late 20s-Early 30sOccupation: Dragon born, A ton of other things

Age:Late 20s-Early 30s
Occupation: Dragon born, A ton of other things...
Family:Y/N(Friend)
Allegiance:Imperials

Name:Y/N L/N
Age:Early 20s
Occupation: Second dragonborn
Family:Unknown
Allegiance: Imperial

Also credit to @/Aihito on Deviantart for the awesome fanart!!

Y/N's POV...

I groan as I feel my head pulsating, I feel quite cold as I look around...I feel myself shiver as the open air is all around me and I'm being hauled by Imperial soldiers...my own people...they're forsaking me to my death...on the wagon are four other inmates...A man who looks frightened, a Nord who is overlooking the sights...and another nord...Wait a minute...I know him! He's Ulfric stormcloak... He looks up at me as I realize I'm staring at him...He sees me shivering as I curl up on the seat next to Hercules...I can't comfort myself as I feel my hands bound together and I can hardly move...

"Mrngh-", Ulfric grunts as he has a gag over his mouth...

"E...excuse me...?", Y/N asks as he sees him scooting over closer to him...

I realize what he's trying to do...he's rubbing his fur coat against me...signaling it's okay to lean on him...

"I...thank you...", Y/N says softly as he leans his head on the soft and warm coat.

The sun wasn't nearly warm enough...but Y/N felt his heart beat faster as he leans against the bigger man...

This is uncommon...he must be playing some sort of prank...Nords and Imperials fight like cats and dogs...though...I do appreciate his gesture...

Suddenly, I hear the other Nord speak up...

"Hey...you, finally awake...you and your friend here were trying to cross the border...walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us...same as that thief over there...", The man, "Ralof" says as he motions at the dark haired man sitting across from Ulfric...