Boy Crush-Park Jimin X Male Reader

Summary:Y/N is a trainee who wants to become a model/rapper/Dancer(that's up to you) and has a contract with Bighit entertainment. He's become good friends with Park Jimin and the boys of BTS but not until this thing today happens...
A/N:This is inspired by a Park Jimin X Male Reader book called Ice Cold Model go check it out it's a very good book.
Jimin gulped.
He was going to do it.
He was going to prove to the rest of BTS that he was a top...
He had becoming great friends with Y/N had been so busy with work but always managed to find time for his friend Jimin.
As he was finishing up a photoshoot Y/N received a call from Jimin.
Phone:Hello?Y/N do you want to have a sleepover at BTS dorm?
Y/N:I'd love that!I have a day off tomorrow so this'll be perfect!
Phone:Great!It's settled!can't wait!
Director:Okay that's a wrap!Y/N time to go home!
Manager:The van is waiting outside...
Y/N walked out and was bombarded with many fans and paparazzi.
Y/N interacted with as many fans as he could before finally getting to BTS dorm.
Jimin had his interaction with the smaller male planned out.
He was going to kiss him and assert his dominance over the boy and prove to his members that he is a top.
JM:ah!Y/N~nie come on in...
Y/N slipped his shoes off and walked on in.
Y/N:Hii hyungs!
J,YG,NJ:Hey Y/N!
Y/N:ready for the-
Before he could finish his sentence Jimin pulled the shorter male into a kiss locking his lips against his.
Y/N whimpered at first but slowly eased into the kiss.
He wrapped his arms around the shorter male's waist as the other male wrapped his arms around his waist.
Y/N finally pulled away.
Y/N:I-I umm...forgot I have an early shoot tomorrow...I have to go...
He left before Jimin could say anything.
JM:but he told me he had a day off...
J:Jiminie didn't you consider his feelings before kissing him...
JM:no because-
Yoongi zoned out so he didn't have to hear Jimin's bullshit excuses.
YG:I'm going to go talk with him...
Y/N got ready for bed thinking of the kiss.
Knock knock knock
Y/N walked over and opened the door.
YG:Hey Y/N I wanted to talk to you about everything...
Y/N:o-okay...
And so the boy opened up to his hyung and told him everything and anything about his life.
YG:Well I think Jimin should have thought twice...anyways good luck with the shoot...
Y/N:th-thanks Yoongi hyung..
YG: anytime...
~
Interviewer:Welcome back to our show and today our special guest star is uprising idol...L/N Y/N!
Y/N:hiii everyone!I'm Y/N I am a trainee at BigHit...
Interviewer:so Y/N what's it like working with the boys?who's easy to talk to and who's hard to talk to...
Y/N:well I love everyone with all my heart...they're all very welcoming...but I can tell all my problems to Yoongi and he'll help me through them...on the other hand Jimin was more harder to talk to than the others...
~
Jimin practically broke the screen hearing that.
He stormed into the break room where the trainees were having lunch.
Y/N sat with Yeonjun,Soobin,Taehyun,Beomgyu and Huening Kai.
JM:WHAT THE FUCK Y/N?!?!?
Y/N looked up embarrassed that all eyes were on him
Y/N:Wh-what did I do?
JM: EVERYONE'S GOING TO THINK I'M A BAD PERSON BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU SAID!
Y/N:I'm-I'm sorry...
JM:WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOUR SUPPOSED TO SAY NO ONE'S NAME!
Y/N:I'm sorry...I was just saying the truth it was my first interview....
JM:NEXT TIME KEEP MY NAME THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!
And with that Jimin stormed out.
Y/N excused himself embarrassed with what just happened and headed to the dorm.
Y/N sighed as he contemplated his life decisions.
I'm..I'm going to leave...this industry is too much it'll be better to start somewhere new...
Meanwhile...
J:Hey Jimin!there's a rumor going around your with some Red Velvet girl...
JM:oh it's because...I am with a member....
He smiled.
Suddenly the news popped up.
TV:this just in L/N Y/N has announced him being traded for an American celebrity to trade positions in their work... We're all worried why he suddenly left...he's leaving BigHit entertainment...Let's hope Knetz can get to the bottom of this
Jin practically choked on his breakfast.
Yoongi stormed out and pounded on the door of his dorm.
YG:Y/N GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW!Y/N?Y/N!!!!!
TO BE CONTINUED...