Kindling Romance[Part 7]-Cedric Diggory X Male Reader

A/N:For the safety of myself...and Y/N, here is the next chapter updated as soon as possible...

As Y/N's mind raced the time went on.

His tears fell onto the pillow underneath his head, he was in the bed he and Cedric shared.

He sighed trying to remember his scent, he tossed and turned as nights melted into days.

Ginny left a gentle knock on the door, she carries in a tray of food and sighs seeing Cedric's desk filled with the trays she had left Y/N to eat.

"Please Y/N...we can't lose you too...", Ginny says.

Y/N sighs as he looks tearfully into space without acknowledging anything.

Ginny sighs as she exits, closing the door softly.

She walks down the stairs and into the common room and Cho sat at the table with Hermione and Harry.
As Hermione and Harry talked, Cho whispered to Ginny,

"You're doing such a good job at taking care of Y/N...you deserve a break, why don't you chill out and I'll go and visit him...",

Ginny gives a relieved look,
"Thank you so much...Please don't leave him alone...", Ginny says.

Soon Cho walked in, there had been rumor her and Harry were dating...

"Hey...Ginny sent me to check on you...", She says smiling gently as she stood there in the room quietly.

Y/N sat in silence then looked up, he remembered what had happened before with him and Hermione... she had brought him up a breakfast plate with toast and jam and when she took the platter down, Y/N had tried to keep the knife.

He sighs and remembers Cho standing there,
"Well...aren't you going to say something...?", Y/N asks.

"No...there's no need...In fact, I'm going to give you what everyone should have been doing...a choice...", Cho says smiling as she steps towards the door.

"What do you mean...?", Y/N asks.

"Well, you want to be with Cedric up in heaven right? Well I'll let you choose...do you want to live...or die?", She says as she closes the door.

Y/N's mind races and the thoughts in his head are echoing,"be in Heaven with Cedric..."

Y/N looks to see the big mirror in his room...

Ginny and Hermione are talking while sitting by the fire when McGonagall walks in asking how Y/N was doing.

Suddenly a loud crash could be heard, followed by Y/N's cries as Harry, McGonagall, Hermione and Ginny run to the door.

They realize he locked it and McGonagall shouts for everyone to get back.

She blasts the door which flies open and Y/N steps out clutching his wrist, they can see he smashed the mirror and he had been crying,
"I...I'm sorry...", He said through tears as Ginny and Hermione hold him.

Hermione looks in and sees no Cho Chang, and Ginny gets angry.

The two go out and see her sipping a drink in the mess hall.

"You seriously thought leaving Y/N alone was a good idea?!", Ginny asks.

"How is he...?", she asks.

"McGonagall and Harry took him to the nurse, they're sewing up his wrists as we speak!", Hermione says.

"He chose to live...it wasn't your guyses choices to make...", Cho says.

"And we're making this choice for him...", Ginny says.

"Stay the hell away from Y/N! And from us...you aren't to enter the dorm, and if you do we'll let McGonagall know and it won't be a fun time for you!", Hermione says,

With that the two walked away leaving Cho embarassed.

Time Skip...
Y/N was at the services for Cedric...he couldn't believe he was gone... He found Amos crying to himself and he took his hand and sat next to him crying with him.

As the ceremony went on, Y/N felt the urge to say his final goodbyes.

He nodded to Ginny and she let him go up by himself.

He seen him, he was pale, he was the most handsome man Y/N had ever seen...his heart still beat for him, but Cedric's heart didn't beat for him...

He runs a hand on his side as tears fall, then he places a gentle kiss on Cedric's lips...

A light golden glow erupted from the sky onto Cedric, everyone gasped and Y/N looked around confused.

Cedric's body laid still...then his eyes flew open.