Man Whore-Wonho(Former Monsta X Member) X Male Reader

A/N: Features: M!Preg, Cheating, Smut

Who chuckles as he chats with a few of his friends at the bar, he was pretty well known in that part of town, especially for his services...
His friends Changkyun and Jooheon chuckled as they made jokes about the people in the bar when Wonho's eyes laid on a fairly young looking shorter male.

"Looks like you haven't fucked him yet...", Changkyun said smirking.

Shownu and Kihyun smirked as they dragged their friend from their college dorm to the club they loved to go to.

"I dunno guys...it must have been a mistake for me to come out here...", Y/N sighs.

"Come on...you're never going to get over your ex if you keep moping...", Shownu said.

The two males see the tall beefcake smirk as he begins walking over.

"Ooh, I see a hot piece of eye candy who's coming your way...", Minhyuk says smirking.

Wonho smirks as he takes his seat next to Y/N.

"Can I buy you a drink sweet stuff?", He asks.

"Actually-", before Y/N could finish, Shownu nudged Y/N and said,

"He would love that...thanks..."

Y/N bites his lip and then finds himself alone with the handsome muscle man.

"So tell me Y/N...are you a virgin?", Who asks.

"Yeah...I haven't exactly had the best luck with that...", Y/N says

"Aww, care to share?", Wonho asks.

"It...complicated...", Y/N says.

"I get that...come on let's loosen you up...", Wonho says standing Y/N up.

"Where are we going?", Y/N asks.

"To dance! Come on...", Wonho says leading Y/N to the dance floor.

As the music went on Y/N had more and more drinks until, Wonho helped him out of the club, also drunk.

"Your arms are so big and...muscle-y...", Y/N slurred.

"Yeah...?", Wonho asks as he flexes making Y/N feel them up.

"Let's take this back to my place...", Wonho whispers as he leads Y/N into a taxi.

The two enter Wonho's apartment, Y/N with his legs wrapped around Wonho's waist as their lips lock, their moaning could be heard as they undressed each other.

A few weeks later...

Wonho and Y/N had been seeing each other regularly.

However, Y/N had been acting strange ever since their first session...

He had been sicker than anything and had weird cravings.

Finally, Y/N's friends confronted him with a pregnancy test.

Y/N was nervous but took it anyway...

A sense of happiness washed over him as he wanted to tell Wonho.

He rushed to Wonho's known spot, Restaurant/Name, and hurried to where he could normally find him.

However, sitting with him was a really pretty girl...she sat too close to him...

Y/N's eyes widened as they kissed and took photos together.

Y/N glared at him and marched over tossing the pregnancy test at Wonho.

"Hey! what is this?!", Wonho asked.

His eyes widened as he saw the positive symbol on the test.

He looked to Y/N and Y/N walked away.

Wonho jumped up, desperately running after Y/N.

"Y/N! Wait!", He shouted putting a strong hand on Y/N.

"Stay the hell away from me...", Y/N says.

"Y/N, it was a big misunderstanding...", Wonho says.

"Yeah, don't ever talk to me again...", Y/N says walking even faster.

Wonho was silent.

He was angry, at himself for being stupid, and the fact that he was going to have a baby and he just jeopardized the relationship he could have had.

He came up with a plan, he followed Y/N silently, he knew about the hidden key under the mat, so when Y/N closed and locked the door, he slipped in.

Y/N took off his jacket, no one else was home so he had a chance to let his frustration out in peace.

Suddenly there was a voice from behind him.

"Y/N, please... let's talk...", Wonho says.

"What the hell are you doing here? Leave!", Y/N said.

Wonho growled at him and turned him onto his stomach, making him bend over.

Y/N yelped as Wonho practically ripped the pants away from him and pulled his underwear down, revealing his plump skin/colored ass cheeks.

He tied Y/N's hands to the bed and said,
"Do you really want me to stop?"

Y/N bit his lip, assessing his situation and shakes his head.

Wonho spreads Y/N's cheeks and buries his face into them, digging his tongue in making Y/N moan out in pleasure.

Soon Wonho turned Y/N over and spread his legs.
"Get ready,  I'm not gonna go easy...", Wonho whispers as he shoves his enormous member into Y/N.

Y/N moans out, his toes curling back, as he feels himself being ripped open by his taller much more muscular lover.

Wonho thrust into him at a fast pace as Y/N was a moaning mess.

Wonho made Y/N look at him and kissed him just as they began to climax together.

Y/N and Wonho laid next to each other just staring at the ceiling and Wonho says,
"Look, I'm really sorry about today...I want us to be exclusive...would you be my boyfriend?"

Y/N smiles and says,
"I'll start planning the wedding...", making Wonho chuckle as he holds Y/N close.