The Royal Whore-Male! Cinderella x Male Reader x Prince Charming

A/N:Warning: Smut involved
Also Male Cinderella's name in this is Cinderadam.
Requested by the lovely:
Kattiecatcat

Cinderadam sat at his vanity, extremely bored due to Prince Charming constantly working.

He and his husband hadn't had fun in a while...in fact ever since the last royal ball was the last time they touched each other...

Suddenly, a servant walks through,
"Sir, Mr. L/N is here..."

"Ah...yes...send him in...", Cinderadam says.

Sure enough, the smaller male walks in.

"Y...your majesty...", Y/N says nervously as he bows.

"Now Y/N...I hear you were caught having sex with other men...some may call it...prostitution...you do realize that is a crime you've committed...", Cinderadam asks as Y/N tenses up.

"I...I'm sorry sir...Its just been so hard to make ends meet ever since my parents perished, It was the fastest way I could pay off my debt and-", However Cinderadam places a finger over his lips.

"Well...the problem is...Its a crime you haven't had sex with me...", Cinderadam says.

"Wh...what...", Y/N asks.

"You see Y/N...I've had my men keep an eye on you for quite some time...I remember my first ball...when you brushed yourself upon me...now the biggest problem is you didn't take it a step further...You're here to pay off your debt to me...for making me horny...", Cinderadam says, mere inches from the smaller male's lips.

"I-I", Y/N is quite flustered, and then Cinderadam's lips are on his.

Y/N moans into the kiss, placing his hands against his lover's shoulders as he feels himself sink down and kiss down his lover's legs.

He finds himself at Cinderadam's shoes.

"Huh...seeing if my shoes fit...go on then boy...do your magic...", Cinderadam says, demandingly.

Y/N undoes his lover's shoes, taking in the manly scent as Cinderadam steps out of his shoes.

Cinderadam looks down at the boy dominantly, he presses his feet against the boys mouth, making him kiss them.

Soon Cinderadam picks up the boy, shoving his tongue down his throat as he carries him to the royal Master bedroom.

He tears away Y/N's shirt as he undoes his.

He undoes Y/N's pants and sees his lover's hairless hole.

He spreads Y/N's legs as he slips his tongue deep in the smaller male's hole.

Y/N moans out as Cinderadam looks up at him to see how badly he wants him.

"Hm...one second dear...let me get the dildo to prep you...", Cinderadam says as he steps away half naked.

Y/N lays under the covers with his legs spread as he waits for Cinderadam to come back.
Meanwhile...
Prince Charming had just gotten done with a meeting with a foreign ruler, he walked up the stairs, eagerly wanting to bend Cinderadam over.

However he stopped at the doorway, smirking as he seen his lover already under the covers with his legs spread, ready to be fucked.

He tears away his clothes and walks over, sinking his big thick cock deep into the hairless hole.

"H...holy shit! Where did you find one so big and realistic!", a voice says.

Prince Charming looks down confused, before removing the covers revealing a boy with Hair/Colored hair.

The two's eyes widen as they stare in confusion.

"Who the hell are you?!", Prince Charming asks.

"I- I'm so sorry sir!", Y/N says.

Suddenly, Cinderadam walks through the door, his eyes widening as his two lover's are staring at him.

"Huh...you were planning a surprise threesome for me...and you got a hot slut for us to share!", Prince Charming says, softening his look at Y/N.

Y/N bites his lip as he pulls Prince Charming into a hungry kiss as Cinderadam walks over to join in.

Prince Charming begins to pump in and out of Y/N's hole as Cinderadam slips his cock down Y/N's throat.

Y/N was a moaning mess as the two more dominant males fuck him, Cinderadam and Prince Charming make eye contact and they passionately kiss as they both fuck Y/N so deeply.

Soon Prince Charming pulls out of Y/N as he goes behind Cinderadam, slipping his cock in him, while Cinderadam gets in between Y/N's legs, plugging his hole with his dick as the three form a fuck train.

The three men moan as they fuck each other, Y/N and Cinderadam look at each other so passionately as they kiss.

Prince Charming smirks before pulling out of Cinderadam and slipping it into Y/N, his cock rubbing against Cinderadam's.

Y/N moans as he feels the two ginormous dicks, spreading him nice and wide.

The pace is fast and intense as the two men fuck at different rates, Y/N can hardly contain himself as he comes all over himself.

Cinderadam cums next, making sure to kiss Y/N deeply as he fills him up.

Prince Charming cums last, he makes sure to spank Cinderadam nice and firmly as he fills the smallest male up.

Time Skip...
The three men sit in the bed naked and sweating as they catch their breath.

"Well...that was intense!", Cinderadam says.

"Indeed...look...its been all fun and games but I need to get back to work asap! I have an appointment at 3 and if I don't-", however Prince Charming cuts him off,

"You really think we're gonna let you go out there and continue being a slut?", He asks.

"You're our slut! The royal slut...we both get to fuck you in between meetings...and in return you live with us and we have our chef feed you...", Cinderadam says.

"O...okay!", Y/N says smiling.

"Well...it wasn't a question, You better have accepted it or else you would have been punished!", Prince Charming says.

"Hmm...how about you show me what you would have done to me if I said no...?", Y/N says smirking.

Prince Charming and Cinderadam exchange looks, before the two men push the smallest male back as they close in on him.