The Tailor's Lover(Hercules Mulligan[Hamilton] x Male Reader)

A/N: Requested by the lovely
XxBAKU-BROxX

Summary: Y/N is the rebellious son of a British Political Figure in the wake of the American revolution, he dreams of becoming free, his only way may be to rely on a Tailor named Hercules Mulligan...

Y/N awoke to the sound of his father scurrying to make The King happy.

He sighs as he gets up and slips on his clothes while going down to the tailor to get fitted for yet again another suit.

As he enters the place, he sees the man quickly stuff something in his apron.

"Hello Mr. L/N...how about we get you fitted?", the Tailor asks.

"Precisely...", Y/N says eyeing him secretly as he removes his shirt.

"Alright...perfect measurements...now then how about we choose the color...", Hercule asks.

"Alright...thank you sir...", Y/N says wrapping his arms around the much taller man.

"For what Y/N?", the Tailor asks.

"Well...for everything...you really treat me more like a son than my own dad...thank you...", he says holding him for a moment.

Hercules smiles as he hugs back.

Y/N's hand secretly reaches in and pull out the roll of papers, stuffing them in his pocket.

Time Skip...
Hercules finishes cleaning up his shop as he looks around and decides to check up on the documents.

As he reaches into his pocket, his eyes widen as he feels nothing in there.

He hurriedly looks around and thinks back to all his customers, then he remembers.

Y/N.

His eyes lay on the lavish British home and he sees Y/N's bedroom window open.

He sees the guards are not paying any attention and he goes to the front door to open it, however he sees a big group of British officials inside.

He ducks down and goes back to the window.

He looks around and his eyes lay on the vines leading up to Y/N's room.

The 6'0 tall man climbs up the vines, hanging on for dear life as he finally reached the window.

He squeezes through and barely manages to make it in quietly.

He looks around the room, and his eyes fall on a roll of papers on Y/N's desk.

He sighs in relief as he goes to get them.

Suddenly a click could be heard.

"Y'know I figured you'd come after these...", Y/N says holding a pistol to his head.

"Y-Y/N...it's not what you think...please...don't tell...", Hercules says sweating.

"Oh don't worry...I won't...In fact I'll even help you escape...one condition...", Y/N says.

"What...what is it that you want?", Hercules asks.

"Take me with you...", Y/N says.

"You mean...to...To America?", Hercules asks.

"Yeah...I'm tired of living in my father's shadow...I'd much rather live in the land of the free than under my parents jurisdiction...so...do we have a deal?", Y/N asks holding the gun.

"Yes...we set out in a few days...now can you help me out of this house...", Hercules asks.

Y/N smirks, eyeing the window saying,
"Go on...out the way you came..."

Hercules sighs and climbs out backwards, however his large frame becomes stuck in the window.

"Y/N...Come greet the Pevensies...you'll marry their daughter in a few months...", Y/N's mother calls.

"Shit...hurry up!", Y/N whispers as he goes to help him out.

"Hey...easy...don't push to...shit!", Herc curses as he tumbles out the window and into the garden into a bush.

"Y/N, dear what was that?", his mom asks.

"Nothing mom...just bumped my hip on my dresser...", Y/N says as he goes out to examine Hercules.

Hercules looks up at him, exhausted from the fall.

Y/N mouths the words,
"I'm sorry", to him before moving from the window to join the party.