Kindling Romance [Part 6]- Cedric Diggory(Harry Potter Series) X Male Reader

Cedric and Y/N cuddled in the Hufflepuff common room as everyone else slept.

They cuddled and enjoyed some pastries, while peppering kisses on each others lips.

"When can we plan our wedding?", He asks smirking as he and Y/N share the recliner chair.

"Hmm...maybe after the tournament ends? We'll still have a few years left...but at least we can have some idea of what we want...", Y/N says smiling.

The fire crackled in the fire place, giving a warm feeling, and light golden brown glow in the dimly lit room as Cedric cuddles into Y/N, making sure his toes are warm with his, and his upper body by hugging him closely.

Cedric pulled Y/N closer, their lips just mere centimeters apart when he whispered,
"I may now kiss the bride..."

With that he leans in pressing his lips against Y/N's his hand resting on Y/N's ass as Y/N moaned against his lovers mouth.

Y/N's hand traveled down Cedric's exposed muscular torso and into his boxers making Cedric throw his head back and moan lowly.

Y/N gives him an innocent look, he then slides down the recliner, his feet planted gently on the wooden floor with their two cats cuddling together by his feet as Y/N levels his face with the giant tent in Cedric's pants.

He pulls down the boxers and out springs Cedric's enormous member.

He licks down his v-line, and the base, then he licks up the shaft and takes his tip in his mouth making Cedric moan.

Soon Y/N feels Cedric's hands on the back of his head making him take his dick all the way down his throat.

Cedric moans before releasing down Y/N's throat.

Y/N returns to the surface with a triumphant smile.

"Never given a blow job in the Hufflepuff common room...", Y/N says.

"Ever made love in here?", Cedric asks pushing Y/N down on his back.

"Mm...I'm about to...", Y/N says as Cedric enters between Y/N's legs.

Soon the challenge approaches and they are getting ready for their entrance.

Y/N was nervous as he wore Cedric's robes and Cedric's sports jacket around his waist.

Soon the announcer came out and announced them each out.

Amos and Y/N followed Cedric as people in the crowd cheered wildly.

Cedric had an arm around Y/N as they read the rules.

"Now, since Mr. Diggory, and Mr. Potter came in first place last challenges, they may be the first to enter...", The man says.

A woman in a black dress carrying a silver platter approached Y/N holding out tickets with his and Ginny's names on it.

"You're allowed in our VIP room...special offer...", She says smiling.

Something about the woman seemed off, but Ginny squealed excitedly.

"Well here it is...wish me lu-", Before Cedric could finish Y/N jumped into his arms pressing his lips against his.

The kiss felt so warm and tender before Y/N pulled away sighing.

"Go get em golden boy...", Y/N says chuckling as he turned away to walk with Ginny.

Once in the maze, Cedric ran forward, he heard odd noises, then...he heard it...

A loud ringing noise, then what he feared most...