"Trey and Raine on their way, meanwhile I gotta figure out my set so you can sit over there somewhere." Brooklyn followed where his finger was and glanced at him before walking over. Chris continued on in the other direction, still in her view but farther away.

"What songs did they speak with you about me singing?" Chris asked, peeking over the booth. The sound guy looked up at him, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well here we have Party, Pills and Automobiles, Tempo, Hope you do, Loyal, To my bed, the throwback joints, etc." Chris read the list out in his head, satisfied with the track list.

"Alright, okay cool thank you." Chris usually was on top of something so important, but for some reason he was drawing blanks. He's been so up under Brooklyn and focusing on her that he altered his priorities in a way.

He looked back, seeing her with her legs crossed looking down at her phone. He stared for a couple seconds, waiting for her to catch his eyes. Once she did, she blushed and looked back down. Holding eye contact was something she wasn't good at.

"BITCHHHH!!" Brooklyn looked up and Chris looked back, hearing the loud voice enter. Chris playfully rolled his eyes seeing Raine, Brooklyn on the other hand nearly leaped out of her seat at the sight of her friend.

"RAINE!" Brooklyn screamed as the two engulfed each other in a big hug. Brooklyn pulled back and held both of Raine's arms while looking down at her.

 Brooklyn pulled back and held both of Raine's arms while looking down at her

"Oh bitch...the girls are sitting." Brooklyn said, referring to Raine's chest area. Raine jokingly flicked her tongue at Brooklyn who acted like she was getting weak.

"Me?! Honey do you see yourself right now, look at that stomach. The body is giving. Give your baby momma a quick spin." Brooklyn smiled, doing a slow 360 while Raine held her hand above her head.

"Alright now, get off my girl dammit." Raine widened her eyes and looked between the two as Trey came up behind her, resting his head on her shoulder.

"Y'all are finally back forreal?!" Brooklyn raised an eyebrow, looking at Chris then Raine.

"Um hell no but-."

"Pause cause you ain't had to say it like that. You said hell no as if she just asked if you was pregnant or something. You be fucking me like we together so you should've just said yes." Brooklyn gasped and Chris covered his mouth. Raine's eyes widened more than they were before.

"Hold up wait a minute nie. Babe, will you excuse us?" Without another word, Raine grabbed Brooklyn's wrist and nearly dragged her to back. Brooklyn whined and complained as she skipped to keep up.