Chapter 55 - Preparations For The Festival

Beginne am Anfang

Uraraka, Kirishima and Kaito shook their heads negatively.

"Question." Tsu raises her hand. "Who's going to be singing? Isn't that the most important thing?"

"Well..." Jiro stepped up. "We haven't decided that one yet."

"What?" Kaito questioned. "I thought this was the easier part. Of course it's you, Jiro. Remember the bus trip? You were awesome!"

Jiro intensely blushed.

"I'm with Atsuhito in this one!" Hagakure cheerfully agreed. "Your singing was super cool!"

"I don't think there's anyone more capable than you for that." Kaito turned his head to see Kirishima, Mineta and Aoyama 'singing'. "No offense guys..."

"We just laid out souls bare for them and they're just ignoring us?" Mineta voiced his annoyance.

"Don't be shy! Let's hear those pipes!" Kirishima encouraged. "We wanna hear you sing again!"

And so, she did...

(Author's Note: I was gonna upload one myself, but I guess that works, right? Might not be the best CUALITY, but let's be honest, neither is this fic.)

"My ears are so happy!"
"Such a sultry voice!"

Needless to say, the class is blown away yet again by her singing, she managed to outshine Aoyama, I, the narrator, am impressed!

"Alright! I call this an unanimous decision!" Declared Iida.

"Well..." Jiro still blushed. "Let's put that aside then...now, we need guitars, I'm thinking two of them!"

"Oh yeah, pick me!" Kaminari was excited. "It's so fun to play instruments!"

Unfortunately, his excitement was cut short, actually, the entire class fell silent to the sound of somebody SHREDDING the intro of Thunderstruck by ACDC on one of Jiro's guitars. The class turned around to look, in awe, it was Kaito. He was so into the song that didn't even notice, when he finally noticed he suddenly stopped mid riff.

He looked back at them wide-eyed, as did they.

"Ssssssorry..." he awkwardly returned the instrument to it's place.

"T-that was Killer!" Said Jiro, impressed.

"Atsuhito! That was awesome!" Hagakure jumped.

The class was impressed.

"Yeah, that was..." Kaminari looked down, saddened.

"Wait, Kaminari. You can still play!" Said Kaito.

"What, how? Jiro said only two guitars, remember?" He turned to see Tokoyami playing the second one. "And Tokoyami already plays too..."

"No need to worry, man! I have a plan!"

Kaito pulled Kaminari and Jiro away from the class to tell them his plan, which of course, I'm not gonna tell, you're gonna have to read to find out, dummy.

"Aww, that's so sweet! I think it's gonna work just fine, let's go with it!" Jiro approved.

"So that's how I get to play too? It's gonna be awesome!" Said Kaminari.

"I'm glad you liked it!"

Kaminari walked away, to flaunt about getting to play in the band, while Mineta's character design is too small to do it. Jiro and Kaito looked, both amused, how happy he was.