"Most likely." He shortly stated. "That drug wears off in five days so Yuu will wake up. If you love him, stay by his side."

"If you love (Y/n), stay by her side." She mumbled under her breath so that Guren wouldn't hear her and left the room.

"That's what I've been doing."

Shinoa sat by Yuichiro's bed and watched him, "Yuu-san, please wake up already Yuu-san."

Looking outside the window, she whispered to herself, "I've fallen for him? There's no way. But please wake up soon."

She suddenly heard rapid beeping from the room next door and a bunch of footsteps.

"Get Lieutenant Colonel Guren here now! Major General (Y/n)'s in critical condition!" One of the doctors shouted.

Shinoa immediately stood up and exited the room. She sees a doctor and a bunch of nurses attending to her sister that laid on the bed with a pained expression.

"What's happening to my sister?" Shinoa asked one of the nurses that were on standby.

"We're losing her."

"No way..!" Shinoa said and looked back at her sister. She took a step into the room but was immediately stopped.

"You can't go in. Only Lieutenant Colonel Guren is allowed inside with the doctors that treat Major General."

"But she's my sister! I have to be there for her!" Shinoa shouted and tried to get out of the nurse's grip.

Shinoa heard footsteps that sounded like someone was running and she turned around to see Guren rushing to the room.

"Lieutenant Colonel! My sister!" She shouted and he nodded his head.

"No one is allowed inside from now on. Until (Y/n) is stable, no one is getting in or out." Guren ordered and immediately stepped into the room, the nurse that was behind him closing the door shut.

She heard the rushing frantic orders of the doctors and Guren's curses and the beeping of (Y/n)'s heartbeat. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she faced the possibility of losing her only sister left.

"Shinoa!" She heard Shinya call out and turned around.

"What's happening to (Y/n)?" He frantically asked and his eyes widened when he sees Shinoa's tears.

"T-They said t-that we're l-losing (Y/n)." She shook her head and cried even harder.

"I don't want to lose her Shinya, I can't..!" Shinya quickly hugged her and rubbed her back.

"It's okay. (Y/n) is strong, she'll make it. She'll survive."

[G u r e n ' s p o v]

"What the hell is happening?" I asked.

"Her vital signs are unstable. They're way too high." The doctor responds.

I quickly look at (Y/n) as panic rushed into my body. Damn it, I can't lose her.

"It has something to do with her heart. Her heart could be weakening and her Demon may be trying to take over her." He said and I quickly stand beside her bed.