"Fair point, and Jane, it's harmless. We've both agreed to keep our identity a secret so we'll be able to tell eachother everything."

"You've already talked about that?"

"Talking to them was very therapeutic, and apparently it was the same for them."

"What if the secret person is Henry trying to figure out how to get you back?"

Anne stopped dead and stared at her baby cousin, who was apparently just as paranoid as Anne.

"Oh my god what if they are? Hold on."

Therapist

Anne: Hey

Anne: You rn't Henry in disguise r u?

Therapist: What?

Therapist: No

Therapist: That's very paranoid of u to ask though

Anne: Alright, that's it

Therapist: Okay then

"Okay, we're good."

"They could be lying."

"Kat, stop making Anne more paranoid, she's insufferable that way."

"Jane, that was hurtful, I didn't know you were capable of it."

"There's a lot that you don't know I'm capable of."

"Oh? Do tell?"

"No thank you, I'll be blackmailed another time."

"Fair point."

__________

Catherine frowned down at her phone, still confused as to why they would think that she's Henry. It took a few moments to put herself in paranoia then to realize why. She rolled her eyes at their thoroughness, and ridiculousness.

So far, they'd been extremely therapeutic to talk to.

They shared her belief that Henry needed to be knocked down several pegs (possibly off the post all together), and that he was going to Hell and that it was amazing to think of him down there for eternity.

Whoever this person was, they were certainly right. They were totally best friends.

__________

"Oh my god, it's not my fault you're a walking disaster Anne!"

"Why is everything my fault?! You were there too!"

"I didn't start that shit!"

"You didn't stop it either! Jesus Catherine, take responsibility for once!"

"For once?! That's all I do, all you do is get other people in trouble!"

"Bullshit!"

"Is it really?! Last week you got Maggie suspended for cheating!"

"She wasn't cheating!"

"Then why was she suspended?!"

"Because our teacher is an asshole! Maggie didn't do anything! Except for tell him he was wrong! He got pissed and got her suspended! And you know what?! I'm the one that convinced the principal not to expel her Catherine, so fuck off!"