Chapter 41

The door opened and I was met by a familiar face.
He was wearing a hoodie and sweats, with a bottle of alcohol in his hand, his eyes were tired and red.
"Carson?" I placed a hand on his shoulder shaking him out of his daze.
"A-Aria" He stuttered, I don't think I've ever heard Carson stutter.
"What's happened to you" I looked at him with wide eyes, he didn't look like himself, it was terrifying.
I was waiting for an answer but instead he just pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around me.
"I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry" He cried out clinging onto me tighter.
I didn't know what to say.
Scarlett was right, he really has changed.
"Wait? What happened to you" He let go of me and looked down he seemed startled at the state of my 'body'
"Y-your pregnant" he gasped in shock.
"I don't understand" He was confused, trying to fit the pieces together.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner" I sighed, I was disappointed about how immaturely I handled things.
"Is it min-
"Yes" I spoke quickly cutting him off.
His jaw had dropped, he was silent for a while, trying to process what I had just told him.
"I'm going to be a father" he mumbled anxiously.
"I get if you don't want any part in his life, I'm going back tonight and I don't expect you to want any part of this" I spoke sadly, not expecting the answer I got.
"Are you kidding me, I'm going to be fucking father" He laughed loudly dropping his bottle of alcohol, "And if you think I'm letting you leave, your fucking insane" He scoffed, looks like someones going back to himself.
"Excuse me" I frowned, what? He thinks he can just come into my life again, just like that?
"Aria, I was a piece of shit who wasn't grateful enough for what he had, these past couple months have showed me how much I really love you. Every damn day I thought of you, and what you were doing or where you were. I prayed every night to fucking god that you'd come back one day" His face was filled with sadness and desperation.
"This still doesn't change what you did to me" I looked down as the memories of that day came back to me.
"I know it doesn't, and I'll let you go right now if that's what you really want. But before you decide, I need you to know that every single thing I've ever said to you has been nothing but the truth. So i am begging you, to give me another chance" he was begging...begging me to stay with him.
I was finally going to start new, how could I go back to Carson and know for sure that nothing would go wrong again?