Chapter 17

"Well I should get going" I spoke as I walked to his bedroom door.
"See you around princess" he winked, could this get anymore cliche?
I replied with an eye roll then exited his room, I need to look for Leona before leaving this place.
It was bizarre how almost nobody had actually left, everyone was passed out on the floor, sofa, tables...
And then their she was passed out on the floor, still topless...
I crouched down and poked at her hoping to wake her up, she flinched and smacked my hand away.
"Leona, wake the fuck up" I growled, at this point it doesn't matter wether I get home now or in an hour, either way, I'm dead.
"Leonaa" I yelled, smacking her across the face.
All of a sudden she immediately sat up.
"Why are my tits out" she grumbled rubbing her eyes.
"Get up we have to go" I urged, I pulled off some guys jacket...I'm sure he won't mind, and I threw it at her gesturing her to put it on, then I dragged her out of the house.
"What time is it" she whined, I checked my phone, 10:15am...crap.
"It doesn't matter, come on!" I pulled her to the car which was completely covered in plastic cups and banners.
"My car" she fake sobbed as she flung all the trash off the hood.
"We need to leave Leona, I need to get home" I raged, "Alright, alright...urm" she began speaking but then suddenly stopped and a panicked look washed over her
"What...?" I asked.
"So, I don't have the car keys...but don't panic" she had a scared look on her face as if she knew that I'd implode at any moment.
"Then where are they?!" Okay now I was freaking out.
"I think they're in my dress" she chuckled awkwardly, "Stay here I'll go get them" I demanded as I stomped back into the house.
Where are they? She took her dress off by the pool so probably there.
Then to my disappointment I heard a familiar voice,
"Your still here?" It was Carson walking down the stairs towards me.
"Don't flatter yourself, I forgot something" I grumbled.
"Alright" he grinned, I continued to walk towards the pool, I felt steps behind me...why is he following me? Creep.
There it was Leona's little green dress floating in the middle of the pool, you have got to be kidding me.
I crouched by the edge wondering what my next move would be.
I reached out as far as I could but it still wasn't enough, so I got a little closer to the rim of the pool and once again stretched out my arm, I was almost there when I felt a hand on my back pushing me, I lost my balance and went face first into the water.
Water filled my mouth and ears and soaked all my damn clothes, I came up for air panting and coughing out the disgusting chlorinated water.
"CARSON" I raved, I have had enough of this boy! I reached into the pocket of her dress and grabbed the car key before pulling myself out.
He just stood there laughing his ass off, oh so you want to play it that way?