Chapter 3

In a matter of 20minutes we had introduced ourselves to each other and she had managed to tell me the whole history of Raywood High, including todays.
She finally informed me about the girl I had encountered earlier...Scarlett Days the "queen bee"
Raywood High seemed to be the epitome of stereotypes, you had the jocks and popular girls, and everyone else...was pretty irrelevant, well that's what Leona said anyway. Its not like I want to be in the spotlight though, the more invisible I am the less likely people will notice my 'injuries'...or should I say future injuries. Dads been pretty busy this week, didn't have time for the daily beatings, he's actually pretty creative, everyday he tries something new...from burning my skin with cigarettes to slitting my wrists. Sounds fun right?....
I don't bother telling the police, if he went to jail, I'd have nothing, at least with him I have a roof over my head, I've been saving up for a while since I'm turning 18 soon, finally my chance to escape.
"Anything else I should know?" This was a lot to take in.
"Well..." she stroked her chin thinking of what she had missed, I'd be surprised if there was anything else to say.
"Oh yeah...beware of the boys"
"All they try and do is get into the girls's pants, don't fall for it" she was waving her finger around demanding for me not to become one of those heartbroken girls...funny. I don't even feel anymore, wouldn't matter what anyone does to me.
"Don't worry I'll steer clear" I smirked, I knew there was no way of any guy fooling me, that doesn't happen anymore.
"Good! But seriously be careful. Especially from Carson Grey" she seemed a little frightened of her own words.
"Who's that?" I asked curiously, I'm assuming another dumb jock.
"He's only the most popular dude in school. He's pretty much slept with the whole student body and theirs's rumours he's had sex with teachers too" correction a slutty jock, I laughed at my own thoughts.
"I'm being serious Aria, you do not want to mess with that guy, he knows how to get girls. Trust me" she seemed panicked now, like she was taking from personal experience. Wow so this guy is horny on another level.
"Well you should trust me, I don't fall for that crap" I rolled my eyes.
"You think that now, but just wait until you meet him" she bit her nails nervously.
"Who says I'll be meeting him?" I wanted nothing to do with anyone, I was going to keep to myself for the rest of my time here.
"Oh don't worry. He'll notice you...you can't run from Carson Grey" she was describing him as if he was some kind of sex god...Jesus. 
After a couple minutes of reassuring her that I wasn't going to be hypnotised by this guy's magical love shit she finally calmed down.
"You want lunch?" She smiled.
"I don't eat lunch" I retorted, don't worry I'm not on some diet...I just can't have any food in my system when I get home, usually that's when I get the belt, and if foods still inside me then shit gets even worse, I'll vomit everywhere and it makes him even more angry...I know it's pretty depressing, but what can I do?
"Oh okay, I should get going then. See you around Aria." She waved at me as she turned around and walked towards the cafeteria.
Well that was interesting.