Chapter 33

"Scared that once you realise how much baggage I really have you won't stay around" I blurted out.
He was taken a back for a minute, I guess he didn't expect me, the girl who mocks him on a daily, to act so vulnerable in front him...or maybe he just thinks I have a point.
"You already told me everything that night, but I'm still here aren't I?" He spoke with a calm voice, as he placed his hand on my shoulder soothingly.
"That's only part of it, you don't know the extent of my bullshit" I sighed in disappointment ...I was disappointed in myself, and at the fact that I was so weak.
"It's oka-
I cut him off.
"No it's not! I'm a broken little thing Carson, you need to be with someone who doesn't sulk about all day" I stammered as I shuffled in my place uncomfortably.
"You think what you want, but the Aria I know, is nowhere near a 'broken little thing'" He stated.
"But that's just it Carson, you don't know an Aria. You see me as some confident sarcastic girl who mocks you for fun and knows how to stand her ground, but that's not what I really am. It's just what I pretend to be, and as much as I hate to admit it, especially to you, I'm weaker than most" I explained coldly, sadness washed over him as his hand slid off my shoulder.
"I-i don't care" he stuttered in annoyance.
"Well you should! Carson as much as you want to deny it, we are completely different people, from different worlds. You belong with someone like Scarlett in your giant house and I belong in a trailer home in the middle of nowhere" I groaned, It wasn't until I felt my cheeks dampening that I realised that tears were forming in my eyes.
He stayed silent, he wasn't even looking me in the eye anymore...this was my que to leave.
I picked up my bag and walked to the door, I was about to open it when I felt an arm gripping at my wrist.
"I said I.  Dont. Care" He growled through gritted teeth, tightening his grasp.
"Carso-
"No! Why can't you just accept it" He yelled desperately, his voice was raised and anger coursed through every word he spoke.
"ACCEPT WHAT!" I shouted impatiently.
"That I fucking love you, not Scarlett, not anybody else. You Aria, YOU. Just you and only you! How much clearer could I make it. I am so completely in love with you that I can't even stand being alive for another fucking moment without you by my side!" He blurted out in a haste of anger, his voice was so loud that it echoed through the whole house.
My jaw had dropped from what he had just told me, I knew he liked me...but not to this extent.
"And I think you can't accept it, because you just don't feel the same way" He spoke sadly. 
I still stayed silent, I kept trying to think of something to say to him, but nothing came out.
He sighed in disappointment turning around and twisting the door handle to exit.
Fuck it. Fuck everything.
I couldn't let him leave, I had to tear down my walls and follow the one desire I've had since the day I met him.