Chapter 11

"Urm so what the hell just happened back there" Leona fumed. 
"Nothing" I mumbled anxiously, to be honest I don't even know.
"What didn't you understand about STAY AWAY FROM THE BOYS" she raged.
"Look I only did it to piss off Scarlett, it was harmless" I spluttered, it was completely harmless...right?
"Harmless" she mimicked, "This is bad, oh no it's happening all over again" she whined, what was happening all over again?
"What the fuck are you talking about Leona?" I moaned, "Your gonna be just like all those other girls he uses then throws away" she sighed.

"Woah woah woah, calm down. It was a little kiss to piss off Scarlett, I promise nobody's going to "use me" I scoffed, jeez way to ruin my mojo Leona.
"Yeah yeah we'll see" she rolled her eyes, "But you have to admit the look on Scarletts face was priceless" I chuckled, I saw her frown turn into faint smirk, then she burst into laughter.
"Yeah it was" she giggled.

We finished the rest of the day as usual, lunch then a few more lessons.
And here I was ONCE again, standing in front of my front door.
I turned the key to unlock the door and entered, it was a decently sized caravan, two bedrooms, two floors, we found it in the dump after we were evicted from our house, going from a 2 story house to a crummy caravan was a pretty big change.
He was laying over the couch with an empty bottle in his hands, as usual, thank god he was asleep. 
I headed upstairs to my room, it's Friday which means the parties tomorrow night, that gives me like zero time to even buy something, I better have something good in my closet, because I have soooo many clothes...ha, that was sarcasm by the way.
After an hour of searching, I found nothing. Nothing.
My whole wardrobe consisted of crinkled up t-shirts sweatpants, a couple jeans and a pair of sneakers.
There's no way I can show up at his party looking homeless, especially after my whole Scarlett show down.
I guess I'll have to borrow something from Leona, it's really my only option.

I can only hope, she doesn't pick something too extravagant, I'll have to pray

I keep thinking about what went on between me and Carson, why am I getting myself so involved with him? Just to get back at Scarlett...right?
I haven't had a crush since I was 13, that's when Jacob Rys dumped me in front of the whole class and told everyone I was a "angry freak" just because I told him his mum was a slut...I mean I wasn't lying, I saw her with a new guy on 5 different occasions.
That's when I decided all guys were pigs..still 100% true.
I've spoken to Carson Grey a total of 3times, a crush wouldn't even be possible, I'm not about to become some boy crazy bitch because of one guy, especially a guy that's a no good ignorant, self-obsessed player.
I promised myself that my one and only goal would be to get out of this place, I can't let distractions get in the way of that, this party is going to be the last time I'll have anything to do with Carson Grey. 
And that's that.