Chapter 32

Carsons POV
She ignored me the whole night and I won't lie it kind of hurt, and what hurt most was that she was actually enjoying talking to Roman.
Jealousy really isn't my forte, Scarlett's fucked the whole football team and I've never even thought about that.
What I said that night has really begun to sink in, I really an falling for her aren't I?
But why?
She's just makes me feel some kind of way, like I'm not just some average rich kid, she doesn't worship me, or try to get in my pants, she makes me feel human.
She treats me like everybody else and that's what I love about her. She doesn't care about someone's background, she cares about character, which surprises me considering I have a pretty shit one.
Everything about this girl just makes me want to go insane.
She's in the guest room besides mine and all I want to do is barge in there and tell her to fucking talk to me, to tell me if she's really alright.
I've never opened up to any girl about my feelings and the one time I did, she rejected me, I mean I don't blame her, she really is to good for me.
My chest tightened knowing she probably never thought about me more than a fuck buddy.
I grabbed the alcohol out of my drawer and took a few sips, hoping I could drown my sorrows in Gin.
I heard a notification on my phone.
It was Scarlett.

Arias POV
I was laying on the bed when I heard some creaking sounds coming from Carson's room, I got up to investigate. What if something's happened.
When I exited my room I noticed his door was only half shut.
"Hello? Carson?" I whispered, what was going on definitely wasn't expected.
I opened the door all the way to reveal Scarlett straddling on top of him  making out, I should have seen this coming, looks like she's all better now.
I was trying to turn around and sneak back into my room silently but I stepped on something which grabbed their attention.
"Aria?"
I quickly turned around and hurried back into the room, my chest had tightened, it hurt.
I don't know why I was upset, Carson didn't owe me any kind of loyalty, I'm the one who rejected him, he can do whatever he wants.
So why does it hurt so fucking much, in that moment I just wanted to scream so damn loud.
The one thing I felt like I had was being stolen from me...which is so stupid considering I never had it in the first place.
"Aria" I turned around to see Carson in the doorway.
I turned around and began chucking my clothes into my bag...I can't be here, this was a mistake.
"What are you doing" He crouched besides me taking my wrist to stop me from what I was doing.
"I'm leaving" I spoke as I pulled my hand out of his grip and continued zipping up my bag.
"Why?" I didn't reply, I couldn't tell him why...
"Is this about Scarlett?"
"Look I guess I just realised I had more feelings for you than I initially thought" I admitted.
"Then why did you walk away from me that night?" He questioned.
"Maybe I was scared" I blurted.
"Scared of what?!"