Chapter 30

I didn't know what to say, I can't even afford a hamburger right now.
"Well me and my dad always go to brazil but we're thinking about a change of scenery this year" I answered confidently, I glanced over at Carson and he was staring right at me with one brow raised, he knew I was lying.
"Oh that's cool" Leona smiled.
I hate to lie but I have no choice, these people can't know who I really am, 'a loser with daddy issues'
After some time the waitress came with everybody's food. 
"3burgers, a dog and 2milkshakes...and a water, anything else?" She spoke looking down at me, we all shook our heads and she left.
Everybody began digging into there food and there I was sipping at my water, I won't lie, I felt hungry...really hungry, but there was nothing I could do.
"So looking forward to graduation?" Roman asked.
"Who isn't" I lied again...the truth is, I'm deeply dreading graduation, I have no money and no place to stay anymore, at this rate I won't even be able to afford college.
As the  rest of the night went by the whole time I was laughing and chatting to Roman, surprisingly we had a lot in common.
I glanced over at Carson a couple times only to see him looking very displeased by my conversation with Roman, but I just ignored his jealous reactions and went back to what I was saying.
After some time passed everyone was just enjoying each other's company, we were all laughing and joking about with each other.
I think I almost managed to forget about my shitty life.
"Well I am full, ready to hit the hay...or shall I say my 24 thousand pound swan feather mattress" Olly chuckled raising his brows jokingly.
"I bet mines better than yours" Jordan giggled, "Try me, it was hand made in Russia, no mattress could beat Valencia" He stated confidently.
"You name your mattress?" Roman laughed mockingly.
"Such an amazing thing deserves a name, I call mine Ariana" Carson chuckled smirking and glancing over at me.
Ariana?!...I'm going to pretend that's normal. Is this really what rich people talk about? Who's mattress is better?
"Okay you guys are weird" Leona chimed, as she threw a 20 dollar bill on the table and stood up, everyone got the jist and all threw there share of the meal on the table and stood up to leave.
I had zoned out for a moment so they had all went ahead of me, except one...
"Avoiding me huh?" Carson spoke lowly.
"I'm not avoiding you" I rolled my eyes.
"Then why haven't you spoken to me all night?" He questioned curiously.
"What was there to talk about?" I scoffed.
"Why did you lie about going to brazil?" He spoke again, this time I didn't know how to answer so I stayed silent.
"Look-
"You guys coming or what?!" He was about to speak but he was cut off by Roman. calling out from the front door.
"We should go" I remarked and he nodded in response.