Chapter 10

Next day came round pretty fast, here I am in 3rd period...math, Leona sat at the desk directly next to me.
"So are you going to Carsons party" she whispered leaning over to me.
"Who's party?" I questioned, Carson who?
Yeah I know Carson Grey I don't have dementia shut up I'm just trying to forget about his dumb face.
"Haha very funny, you know who. The guy who helped you with your locker" she giggled and mocked like some kind of gossiping 8th grader, why do I suddenly regret telling her about what went on between me and him.
"I have homework that night" I trailed off, I cant be asked for a party, especially one being hosted by Carson.

"You don't even know what night it is" Leona grumbled, she's going to drag me there wether I like it or not, I just know it.
"Your coming and thats final, it's going to be like the biggest party of the year" she stressed, it's just going to be your average rich kid party, nothing special.
"But I don't wanna"I whined.
"Trust me, you do, its this weekend, whats your address? I'll pick you up" she asked, well this is tricky, I can't tell her where I live considering she lives in a mansion and I live in a 2bedroom caravan, don't get me wrong Leona's pretty humble, but still...I'm not one to usually care what people think but the comparison between our homes is just...embarrassing.

"Urm...I'll walk to yours, it'll be quicker that way" I made an excuse in desperation, lets hope she buys it.
"Oh okay, just make sure to wear something really hot, I have a few dresses if you want to borrow them" she exclaimed, this girl is so confusing, one second she's shy then all of a sudden she's some crazy party enthusiast.
"Your really excited about this aren't you" I giggled, this party isn't what I should be worrying about, it's the fact that I have to wear a dress, the bruises on my legs are pretty obvious.
"Duhhh, theirs going to be a pool as well" she shrieked...great...just another excuse for girls to dress like strippers.

The rest of the day consisted of Leona going on about the party...that girl does not stop talking.
We were walking through the hallway, and their was Carson leaning against the wall kissing Scarlett, what a surprise.
"So ladies, coming to my party?" He stopped us as we were walking past, lipstick was smudged all over his face, he was smirking at me, the audacity. Scarlett seemed to notice, the deathly glare plastered on her face said it all.
"I doubt it, their to innocent for your parties Carson" she grinned, oh so you want to play it that way.
I walked towards him until I was only an inch away from his face,"I'll see you there" I whispered as I stroked his top lip with my tongue. 
I could feel the hairs on his body raise, and suddenly I felt something on my leg, this was risky, but making Scarletts "boyfriend" get a boner for me will put her in her place.
"Cya later Scarlett" I chimed as I dragged a jaw dropped Leona away.
I'm not all that innocent as I seem. So much for trying to forget about his "dumb face"
I was so caught up in the moment I didn't even realise the shitty mistake I was making.
Great.