Chapter 27

"He-
"He told u-
"uh....
Leona stuttered, she kept getting lost between words, as if what she was hearing was so incredibly unbelievable.
"Yep, it was a surprise for me too" I chuckled anxiously.
"Woah, I mean not that your not great or anything. But The Carson Grey, told a girl he's falling in love, that't not something you hear everyday" she admitted.
I mean she's not wrong, Carson and pretty much every other teenage guy don't do the whole "love" fiasco.
"But it was pretty expected" she shrugged, well her mood changed fast.
"What do you mean" I asked.
"Well you've know him for like what? Few months. And all you've done is kiss a little, that't slow even for me." She snorted.
"What your point" I rolled my eyes.
"My point is, that if he was willing to only kiss you in the span of months and not push any further  means he cared about you and saw you more than a sex machine" she explained, I guess that sort of makes sense?
"And after all that, I mean feelings are bound to develop. Its inevitable" she giggled.
"When did you become the love expert" I questioned chuckling under my breath.
"Ever since Lee Kim happened" suddenly her tone went soft and her eyes got all googly.
"Ohhhh, does someone have a crush" I teased, also I'm pretty sure that's the same guy I spoke to at the party, one of Carson's friends.
"He asked me out this Saturday, with him and his friends, you have to come!" She pleaded.
"Oh no, you need to go it alone this time" I backed away, I know for a fact that Carson would be there, and I cannot handle seeing him right now.
"Please! I am begging you" she was practically on her knees, how could I say no?
"Ugh fine" I gave in, and to be honest it didn't take much to convince me, considering a part of me really wanted to see him.
After a few moments of continuing to walk down the hall, we halted as we bumped into someone.
"Leona" I heard the familiar voice of Lee Kim, and all his friends standing besides him...including Carson....
"Hey Lee" she giggled, and they continued a hush hush conversation for a few moments.
"Hiya princess" Roman greeted, and Carson's head suddenly snapped towards me, I think Roman calling me "princess" may have ticked him off a bit.
"Hey" I waved, "So I'll be seeing you Saturday night, right?" He smiled.
"Yep" I mumbled, now Carson knows I'll be there, I can only wonder what he'll have in store for me.
"Well I'll see you then I guess" He smiled and winked at me before walking off with the rest of his friends.
Carson had his eyes narrowed and his arms were crossed, he looked like a kid who just got there ice cream stolen.
Jealousy actually looks sort of adorable on hi-
No, no!
You are meant to be forgetting, that is the plan!
And I'll be sticking to it.
"Let's go, don't want to be late to class" I lied, pulling Leona away as she waved goodbye to Lee, she looked like I had just torn her away from her long lost love.
"Don't worry, he isn't going to war. Just gym class" I chuckled rolling my eyes.