Chapter 24

"Where are you taking me?" I asked curiously, for all I know he could be attempting to kidnap me right now.
"You'll see" he spoke, we've been in the car for a good 15minutes now and every time I ask where we are he dodges my question...this is definitely suspicious.
"So what are you doing so out of town" He asked glancing over at me in curiosity.
"I live here" I mumbled, why does he have to be so damn curious?! And why am I even telling him anything?!
"You lived there?! But I didn't see any houses" He spoke shocked.
"Can we just stop talking about this, where the hell are we?" I scoffed, there's no way I can tell him I live in a trailer.
Once again he answered me with an eye roll, and he began going a little faster, he must be in a hurry.
"What were you doing in my area anyway? Didn't think I'd see a rich boy in a place with 'no houses'" I mocked.
"I like driving around town when I'm bored"
"Sounds fun" I grunted, hashtag shitiest road trip ever.
After another 10minutes of silence I think we finally arrived, he parked on top of a hill overlooking the town, it was pitch black and the sky was full of stars...I have to admit, it was a beautiful sight.
"I'm not making out with you" I snarled, I know guys like Carson, they take you nice places in their fancy cars so you think they care about you, but really? It's all so that they can get into your panties.
"Relax, I didn't expect you to" He protested putting his hands in the air defensively.
"Oh" I mumbled slightly embarrassed.
"But if you want to...I wouldn't object" He giggled like a little boy, that asshole, that gained him a punch on the arm.
"Ouch" he yelped rubbing his bicep, "your mean"
"And your a pig" I rolled my eyes.
"Look I'm trying to do something nice here, why can't you just accept that someone doing something nice for you" he moaned, I know why.
"I guess I'm just not used to it...sorry" I mumbled, whispering the last bit, I'm not big on apologies.
"So....hows suspension?" He chuckled.
"I mean, I don't have to see your ugly face everyday, so that's a plus" I joked, he chuckled in response but I think I saw a hint of hurt in his eyes...I was joking because anyone with common sense would know Carson is anything but ugly, and to he honest not seeing him was sort of sad, I guess I missed the guy.
"Well I missed you" He smiled, he looked genuine for once.
"You don't even know me" I  chuckled, how can you miss someone you barely know?
"Then let's get to know each other" I rolled my eyes in response.
"Don't pretend like we're friends" I grunted.
"But we are...I think" He seemed confused as to what I was getting at.
"If you knew who I really was, you'd realise that I'm not someone you want to know." I spoke, my tone a bit sad, knowing a friendship between us...or anything more could never work.
"Enlighten me" he replied.