Chapter 34

I reached out and grabbed his collar pulling him back, he turned around towards me confused, but before he could say anything I smashed my lips onto his, our tongues colliding against each other as the moment became more passionate, he wrapped his strong tattooed arms around my narrow waist as he tugged at my shirt.
He thrusted me up so that my legs were wrapped around him.
He walked towards the bed, kicking the door shut from behind.
Gently he lay me onto the bed, I pulled his shirt off over his head and he tugged the single t-shirt I was wearing off me.
As as our bodies brushed up against each other I could feel his warm toned torso, his biceps flexing as he clung onto the sheets as he sucked on my neck.
Seeing his bare body made me yearn for him even more than I already did, I couldn't stop staring at his perfectly toned body and he noticed because he smirked at me before he began to sucking my breast, leaving a trail of kisses down my stomach and in between my legs.
I moaned in pleasure, I've had sex before, but this was different.
He came back up to my eye level pinning my hands above my head, "Are you sure?" He whispered in my ear which caused a shiver down my spine, I nodded, I couldn't even speak I was so out of breath.
Before any more sounds could escape from my mouth he thrusted himself into me.
"Fuck" I groaned as I grasped at the sheets.
He groaned into my ear which only turned me on even more.
My breathing got faster as he quickened his pace, I felt like an animal in heat, my moans turned into screams, I couldn't keep it in anymore.
He grinned at me, looking me right in the eye which made my face go red.
I decided he had enough control for a night, I pushed him back making him slam into the mattress as I straddled on-top of him, moving my hips back and forth, he gripped my thighs, digging his nails into my skin.
Groans began escaping his mouth, which he seemed surprised by, I could tell he wasn't used to being the submissive one.
I bent down and placed my lips onto his, licking the rim of his mouth as I came up for air.
"Who the hell are you Aria Maise?" He moaned loudly.
I don't know Carson...who am I?
He flipped me round so I was under him again and we continued.
His body radiated, power and dominance.
Every time he pulled out I was desperate for him to continue, I yearned for his lips on mine.
I wanted to wrap my arms around him and never let go.
"I love you too" I groaned, his eyes widened for a second but his expression went back to the original smirk. It was true...I did love him, and a fucking lot at that.
The rest of the night only consisted of one thing.
Sex...lot's of sex, amazing rough...sex.
What have you done to me Carson Grey?