73 : Tranquil souls!

Manik's pov:

           You what they say about having that one person who makes you calm in the soul and crazy in the flesh...SHE was my 'that' person, the one who brings tranquility to me in its most zealous form.

As we walked through the shores the subtle waves kept splashing against our naked feet before merging into the sea, our entwined hands were the sight of my fascination for this instance, I admired how perfectly they blended with the other as if..as if home to the each other.

Her let down locks unabashedly trifling with her face making me sigh at their sheer fortune, the mole near her left brow intensifying the allure ten folds of her bewitching eyes..how similar are those to her favorite fireflies..they light up those darkest corners within me illuminating them with their sparkling glory..The movement of her lips as she chuckled scantily at an anecdote she was narrating. To say I was in a spell wouldn't be untrue, she did cast a powerful and arduous trance on me seeping in with the scruple of a snail slow and wary filling my heart with rapture.

That hazel shade of her locks as the sun dazzled upon it made her look every bit of divine. She sensed my absolute silence to her chatters making her set those disconcerted gazes at my pleasant countenance.

" Beautiful.." I hushed, in a jiffy her cheeks turned cherry, her lips curled in a heartwarming smile while I stood there ogling at her wholly whipped.

" Am I!?" she whispered back a hint of tease dangling in her glassy stares as she stood facing me.

" More than you realize!!" still captivated by her charms I gushed, tucking those shameless strands of hair behind her ear bluntly envious of them.

She redden in the shade of crimson as I stupidly gaped at her, how beautiful did she looked as the sun graced her with his rays..

" How did the therapy go Manik, do you want to go ahead with this?" She voiced her concern as we kept on walking through the shores, I knew this had been a point of apprehension for a while. Infant I was hoping to be greeted by abundant queries about the same and her dismissal about the topic for this long had me surprised.

" Nandini, it went well...more than I thought actually. I want to give this a try...Nandini, I have let my past haunt me down for years now. Holding onto insecurities and fears like a divine part of me only brought years of anguish with an unbearable amount of remorse. I want to make a difference in myself, I want to make peace with my demons if at all I can't get over them..I want to be the better version of myself...for me and for you!" his eyes cried out sincerity the need to move on, yearn to have a better life which wasn't held back by any of those hostile entities...I could feel the lump in my throat already marking its existence..

-----

Nandini's pov:

" The image of your mortified self is anything but forgotten by me, I know be it with or without my ghouls you, I will be no different in your eyes but that doesn't imply that I will let my miseries engulf you in any way or form possible, they are my devils for me to fight them and not for you to suffer...maybe I am not oblivious to the fact that you deserve someone much better, someone, who is secure as a person someone who isn't bonded  by an arch rivalry.." Although I could feel my breath hitch at his words ared, of the worst of the nightmares coming to life I held my calm, in the back of my mind gearing up to punch the life out of his face if he utters any nonsense I don't stand albeit my eyes said the story of their own divergent of the thoughts in my mind, ready to spill in buckets of tears.

" but...I am sorry, I am no noble to let you go...I may not be worthy of you now, but I rather toil and untarnish myself than letting you go...I mean it when I say Nandini, the one above even though I have little faith in him is redeeming for everything that he threw me too by sending you in my life.." I smiled through my tears at his endearing words, feeling immensely blessed or more to have him in my life.