20: Journey begins!!!

Nandini's pov:

                       I was busy with the last minute preparations and cross-checking things,with chachi behind me constantly reminding me of anything and everything.

"nandu tune brush leliya na aur towel naya vala, koi purana vala mat lejana aur ha dawaiya khasi, bhukar vagera ki emergency main kaam aa jayenge aur..." chachi said in bullet speed one after the other, she could have went on forever if i hadn't interrupted...

"Chachi!!chachi!!chachi!! Relax maime sab leliya hai thek se aur hume abhi cross-check bhi toh kiya na kuch nhi chuta hai" i said holding her arms calming her down..

"tu kabhi itne din ke liye bahar nhi gayi aur upar se yeh baarish puri raat chal rahi thi aur abb bhi hai toh mujhe fikar ho rahi hai ki toh kaise jayegi aur vaha akele kaise rahegi" she said making me go all aww on her..

"chachii, don't worry journey will be good main aache se pahoch bhi jaoungi aur jaldi vapas bhi aa jaungi app mujhe miss karo usse pehle main apke samne pakka" i said with a small smile. This woman always makes me feel so blessed to have her, i can never forget amma but she has created her own place in my heart. She loves like amma would have and this makes me love her soo damm much..

"I'll miss you chachi" i said looking at her going all anxious even after my constant assurance

"I'll miss you to kanna, have a safe journey, apna khayal rakhna aur pahochte hi call karna okay" she said to which i nodded smiling...

After a much needed ‘instruction session’ from chacha and after informing rishu the do's and Don'ts in my absence i left not before giving all of them warm hugs...

--------------------------------------

         I reached infinity around 8:10. I could have reached earlier if it was some other day but today it was next to impossible. Credit:- mumbai ki baarish.

It was pouring cats and dogs since yesterday day which of course resulted into half an hour long jam. It was as if i had to fight a war to finally reach here...

Anyways i made it somehow and now was moving towards my cabin. I entered inside only to find him already present," yeh aadmi kabhi late aata bhi hai ya nhi" i wondered looking at him.

I am sure my face had a weird kinda expression on it which made him give  a what look when he saw me. To which i swayed my neck sideways as a gesture of  nothing. I moved further with my luggage and greeted him.

"good morning sir!" i said trying to start the day on a good note so things don't get awkward afterwards,par majal hai yeh insaan aaisa hone de, he gave me a curt nod with his eyes stuck on his cell. I swear if eyes could kill he would be dead by now,I made my way towards my desk not before murmuring a monster.

I dragged my luggage to my desk as i made my self comfortable, i could feel someone starring at me i raised my head to look at the source. It was him at first i thought he was starring at me but when i followed his gaze i found him to be starring at my bag.

I knew weird things attract him but bag!! Kya aiyappa itna hot banda aur uski choice aaisi chii!!! * ayee hayee kya baat hai nandu hot banda ha* ms.subconscious poked, matlab usually toh bakwas karti hai par iss baar bandi ke baat main point toh hai, kya nandu what is wrong with your taste these days geez!!

"ms.murthy i hope you know hum vaha project ke liye jaa rahe hai ghar basane nhi??" he said breaking my ‘self contemplation’ session, with his lips pressed tightly against each other

‘did he just mock me! How dare he! What did he say ghar basane huh, iske saath ghar basae meri jutii’

"Sure, i do know sir! I anyways ain't looking forward for my happily ever after with a monster" i said the first part imitating him and the last to myself. He gave me an annoyed look to which i made sure to reciprocate as  much as i could cuz limitations. It will cost my job otherwise..

-------------------------------

Manik's pov:

                  I saw her entering with her luggage, she had a weird expression on, sure she must be talking to herself or her aiyappaa!!!! Wondering how i know, of course i had to i am sharing cabin with her for more than a month now din main 20-25 baar toh aiyappa bol hi deti hai. I gave her a what look when i saw her looking at me to which she nodded sideways as if saying nothing. She greeted me and gave her a curt nod, adamant to stand by my decision of avoiding her until i saw her luggage, What even?! is she planning to settle there!!!

I couldn't stop myself from mocking her to which she replied with a sarcasm filled tone and our conversation ended with us glaring at each other.

------------------------------

        After a while there was a knock on the door which was my pa. After the usually greetings he said,

" sir, i am afraid we'll have to cancel your trip to goa" in a meek voice making me scowl.

"and why would u say so?" i questioned him.

"sir, due to heavy rain all the flights to goa are cancelled for the next two days,i tried arranging a jet but all the answer that i got was, it is too risky to be traveling air ways for at least today as the weather is predicted to be the same for almost the rest of the day and tomorrow" he reasoned with his voice same as before.

" this can't be it. It was your responsibility to look after the travelling which u didn't now either figure a way out or submit your resignation cuz no matter what i have to reach goa by tomorrow it's about infinity's reputation and i don't compromise with it" i said in a stern voice. I don't care how he does it but he has to afterall i gave my word to mr.sehgal and manik malhotra never goes back on his words.

" sir, there is only one way you can reach goa the earliest, which is only if u travel roadways we don't have any other alternative as of now" he suggested, i gave it a thought and agreed to thinking of it as the best alternative, it'll sure be tedious but at least we'll be there on time.

" i want the arrangements to be done in the next fifteen minutes make it quick" i said giving him a nod.

Nandini's pov:

                Greattt!!!!! Can my life be any better! 1.5 hours ki journey sochi thi abb 12 hours with this Monster. Great just freaking great!!! I wish i could crush something i was soo irritated right now.

After his pa left his gaze turned towards me only to find me looking pissed and i didn't even bother checking my expression cuz heck! I was so done already. If the beginning is so amazing i can just expect what the trip will be like.

His pa came back in a while and informed us that the arrangements are done and we can leave.

As we reached downstairs i found a  jet black Mercedes Benz just right outside the entrance probably waiting for us and as we approached my assumption happened to be correct. The monster got inside the back seat with his glares on the entire time leaving me with my luggage. He got comfortable inside even i did too once i was satisfied that my luggage was put up properly.

As i sat in the matter of seconds i heard the engine being ignited and the car started moving. I prayed to aiyappa for a peaceful journey. I signed before plugging in my earphones...

Only if she knew what her aiyappa had stored in for her........

Hey guys! The chapter is here hope u all liked it.this trip is going to get some major changes in manan's life revelation of secrets, pasts and many more stay tuned...
Also, if u liked the chapter plzz do vote and comment it really really means a lot!-❤