35: Sorting out!

Nandini's pov:

                    He closed his eyes as he rested back on the headboard, his Adam's apple jumped a little as he swallowed the lump in his throat. Once sure he was calmer than before i sneaked out quietly closing the door behind..

I walked down the hall way looking for cabir, it didn't took me long as i spotted a similar figure in the balcony at the end of the hallway..

------------------------------

Cabir's pov:

            I dashed out of the room after verbally bashing him and for the first time i wasn't guilty of doing so, it might have went overboard but this is the only time i don't care..he needed this..he needed this to fucking not take things for granted. All i needed at this point was some alone time to sort the mess inside my mind... I stood at the far end of the hallway it was something like a balcony. It had the most amazing view to offer, the peaceful ocean and the mesmerizing sky painted with the mixture of yellow and orange giving a perfect post sunset look but none of this was peaceful for me, none managed to calm the hurricane inside me,my eyes stayed still staring nowhere in particular, blinking hardly, couldn't help but think about all the possible outcomes if..if nandini didn't reach him on time...

I never realized when my eyes started tearing up and soon enough they were sweating...i took zero efforts to wipe them off and let them flow without interrupting, i knew i needed it..

"cabir!" i heard a voice behind me and immediately knew who it belonged to..

" Nandini...agar tum yaha manik ke baare main baat karne aayi ho to..." i said taking a deep breath but before i could complete she said something that took me off-guard..

" main yaha tumhare liye aayi hu cabir." she said, it took a minute for me register what she said and when i did, i slowly turned around wiping my tears..

Nandini's pov:

                     He turned around slowly, his eyes crimson red giving a clue of the tears he was shedding a while before. He seemed confused with my words and i could figure that out somehow..

" i know you are hurt cabir...tum kehte ho na that i am your friend so why are you hiding it from me when it's soo evident that you are breaking inside" i said not able to see the ever so jolly cabir this upset and hurt...

" kya bolu nandini...main..I..I..was numb when you called...that moment it was like all the time that i have spent with him..happy..sad..sab..
Everything came as a flash..it was like i felt the hollow inside me..i felt..that
That i would lose him..how could he do this nandini..jab he knows..he knows that..that freaking bastard is the only family that i have..only one in this entire fucking world that i can rely on..sab pata hai uss kamine ko fir bhi..usne yeh sab kiya...yaha aate aate i was almost dead nandini...itne saalo main pehli baar..pehli baar mujhe upar vaale pe bharosa karne par majbur hona pada...

Pehli baar uske existence pe believe karna chahta tha....i was scared to loose him..but does he care!!...nhi usko sirf apna dukh dikh raha hai...yeh nhi dikh raha ki kitne logo ke liye voh imp hai...mere liye kitna imp hai voh...teen saal nandini...three fucking years it took me to get him out of that..aur..aur ussne ek baari bhi nhi socha voh karne se pehle...Tum batao kya yeh selfish nhi hai..kya mera gussa hona valid nhi hai??" he vented out chocking after almost every sentence...his eyes were screaming his pain..

I quickly went near him and took him in a consoling hug and he hugged back..i could feel his tears wetting my shoulders..

" tum galat nhi ho cabir..na tumhara gussa galat hai..you have all the right to be angry..hurt..abuse him..punch him..i cannot even imagine what u might have went through.." i said in merely a whisper audible to only him..rubbing his back while in the hug and soon when he was calmer than before i broke the hug..

BROKEN - to be healed by her (manan ff)✔️ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara