26: Here for me??

Manik's pov:

                  I had my eyes on her until a call distracted me, it was from my manager some ruckus caused in my absence making me further enraged at such incompetence of certain employees

  I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down as my whereabouts hit me, my eyes drifting back to the place where I last saw her only to realise she was missing, I walked a bit forward reluctantly to have a good look as I had no intention to step in yet found no trace of her.

I frowned a sudden restlessness crept within me, I went a bit towards my left and then towards right my eyes simultaneously looking around for her and with the passing minute when she wasn't in my sight my restlessness grew......

--------------------------------

Nandini's pov:

                     I quietly sneeked out making sure to not come in his sight and it wasn't much difficult either considering the anger that took over his sense which made me shake my head in disbelief.

Once I was out of the church with quick steps I found a hide out just behind him such that he could not see me in anyway possible.

After getting done with the call he stood there it seemed he was calming himself down. He walked closer towards the entrance only to peak in and get back to his previous position, bada hi ajeeb aadmi hai why wouldn't he go in?

*chill! Nandu maybe he's an atheist* my subconscious it was ah! Plzz don't mind she's stupid sometimes. Einstein!! If he's an atheist what the heck is he doing here in the first place? Shaking my head to get over Ms.stupid subconscious I drew my attention back to him only to witness him frantically looking for something or maybe someone?

He seemed anxious which made me frown and I decided to confront him. I walked closer to him, he was standing with his back towards me, I tapped on his shoulder to draw his attention. He turned around with a jerk resulting me in stepping two steps back due to his reflex.

As he turned his face went through a series of expression change..at first he appeared to be worried as he had frowns covering his forhead but in a second they started disappearing and was replaced by a calmer one, there were little sweat beads on the sides of his forhead..

"here for me?"

I asked him with a teasing smile but he seemed to be amused I wonder why though! (only if she knew)

" How on earth can u even think about me being here for you"

ahh this man and his mouth!

" Because you are clearly not here for him otherwise you would have been inside and not here and considering you don't have a company other than me, who knows u might be like stalking me"

I said pointing at the church first teasing him.

"Plzz..okay..I have a lot other important things to do than stalking you"

he said and ohh boy was he shuttering...hell yes he was!!

"And before u again come up with something lame lemme tell u I was here just to stroll and look around"

This guy needs to learn how to lie and come on now who the hell comes to church for like what, to stroll??

I kinda knew by now he had a hidden reason for his visit but I let it go for time being...

"look if you really wanted to accompany me you could have agreed back at the hotel, I wouldn't deny obviously" I said dramatically and flaunting, to which he just rolled his eyes..

BROKEN - to be healed by her (manan ff)✔️ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara