37: Pavillion calling!!

Nandini's pov:

                  After the little swaying ourselves to the song, we took our previous place beside each other on the hood with soothing songs playing in the background creating a pleasant ambience but also low enough to not be a hindrance in our conversation...

Our conversations....a mixture of some deep and some baseless talks accompanied by little bickerings here and there..do you guys really think we can have a single conversation without bickering!!!???? Nahhhh!!!!

Late night conversations do bring out your real self..your vulnerable self...it brings out that no filter version of you that you wouldn't want to be for everyone to see..it did the same thing to us..we spoke about things we otherwise wouldn't.

I cannot say much about him but to me it did wonders..it was like i told him almost about my entire life and never realized...not for once at any point i was uncomfortable... uncomfortable to share it with him..there was this weird and rare sense of comfort i had when around him..when i realized i was speaking too much i looked at him and squeezed my eyes, embarrassed at my own behavior..to which he just laughed a little and i faked anger at which he chuckled more and seeing no end to his laughter i threw an irrated look at him and he somehow controlled his laughter, i pressed my lips together to supress the smile that was threatening to make it's way to my lips...

We sat there quite after hours of talking...now was when we were taking in the beauty of the place by every inch afraid to miss out on even a single detail..it was one of the most Serene places i have ever visited..this place had something in itself that has the power to soothe one's soul..it's definitely gonna be missed by me the most...this is the probable best end this trip could have...

-----------------------------

We never realized how the hours passed by, with us just sitting beside each other, too much in the moment..it was when the black pre dusk sky changed its colour to a eye catching mixture of pink, yellow and bright orange making the sky look beautiful in its own way...

" hmm..chale subha ho gayi hai?" i said looking at him to which he simply nodded..

We both got down the hood and sat in the car this time it was him driving as i felt too lazy too, staying up the entire night has it's own cons, i thought yawning...

He hit the accelerator and soon enough our car was on a busy road..it was early in the morning so the air was peaceful and not much people or vehicles were around...i was almost half asleep when he halted with a jerk..i opened my eyes wide, afraid of losing my life..

"
what.the.hell was that!" i said as i got my composure back...

" chai!" he said looking at me and i gave him a will you talk sense look..

" chai? Kya bol rahe ho..i know tum puri raat jage ho par iska matlab yeh nhi that u behave so weirdly" i said

" relax. Einstein! I am not losing my shit..it's just i wanted to have some tea so..here we are" he said pointing at a stall at a little distance from us..

I was partially shocked..like obviously i did not see this coming at all..

"seriously! I had my heart in my throat for a sec tum mujhe pehle yeh bata bhi sakte the na..huff..anyways chalo!" i said and we both walked out...

" tum yahi ruko I'll get it" he said and i nodded at him, with the shrug that i previously wore now hanging on my arms as i saw him walking towards the stall leaning to the car

He was back in minutes with two earthen cups in his hand out of which he passed me one..

" thankyouuu" i thanked him with a smile..