47: Intruder!!

Nandini's pov:

                     Early mornings are bliss! Especially for a late riser like me who hardly ever gets to witness this soul soothing view, but i got lucky today as i woke up way early than i usually do...the sun wasn't up yet and the sky was still coloured in the dark shade of blue, moon hasn't departed but stars did..moon, that reminds me of yesterday..after i hugged the life out of him, he gave me his smile, a real big one, his smile made this unknown  of peace creep inside my heart..that moment on i never wanted that smile to leave his face, i wish i could witness this smile forever like this...we sat watching the waves touch the stones and again disappearing in the wide sea, leaving them carving for more..

we spent quite a heavy time so to lighten up a bit i passed a lame comment and he joined in with his sarcastic remark which led to a little banter between us which ended with us cracking up on our stupidity..we spent hours together which passed like minutes..i came home and slept, dead tired and here i was awake like a night owl..i know i know it's morning already  but do you not know i sleep like horse at this hour of the morning..

Chachi is the only one who wakes up this early followed by chacha, i somehow couldn't get myself to sleep again so i thought of helping chachi and also spending a little time with her..i helped her with the chores and we sat on the couch gossiping over our cup of tea..gossips with her are always fun..it leaves me in fits every time..we were having a gala time when she abruptly stood up asking me to wait and left to her room..

I stared at her confused..she was back in minutes and said handing me a paper bag..seeing my expressions she guessed my confusion so said..

" aree aaise kya dekh rahi hai mujhe..main kal bahar gayi thi toh maine yeh dekha mujhe bada pasand aaya toh main ne tere liye le liya abb tu Dekhke bata kaisa hai!" she said and i nodded at her..

Seeing the stuff inside i had the biggest smile on my face..it was a beautiful red anarkali..like the prettiest i have ever seen..it was soo much my type..like very simple yet elegant and beautiful..it had the most minimal work of red beads..that did just enough to add the perfect amount of elegance to it..

" kaisa laga!?" she asked..i was soo much in aww of the dress that i actually forgot to thank her..

" omggg!!! Chachi this is soo pretty, the color, the soft fabric the work everything is just soo good..thankyouuu soo much chachi..i love loved it.." i said taking her in a hug to which she patted my back with a smile..

" thek hai thek hai, tujhe aacha laga na bus aur ja abb mujhe yeh pehenke dikha" she said smiling and i quickly ran upstairs with an okay and a thankyou peck on her cheeks to which she smiled gladly..i know she's the best right!

To my suprise the dress was a perfect fit for me..it enhanced all curves in a beautiful way and okay i can come off as a little narcissistic here but i looked hot!! I couldn't stop drooling over myself!!

" hayee! Nandini tumhe koi hak nhi hai ki tum itni khubsurat lago..not fair!" quoting ‘poo’ here i said looking at my reflection in the mirror and chuckled at my craziness..i ran downstairs and twirled around to show chachi my dress..

" nandu!! You look soo good..ekdum pari lag ragi hai..nazar na lage meri baachi ko!" she said taking a little khol from her lower eyelid and putting behind my years, i gave her a beautiful smile..i went back to my room stood in front of the mirror smiling at myself..

I gazed outside my window to see the sky was already lit up, i frowned and turned my gaze towards the clock to see it was striking 6..it was already two hours! I made a sad pout as i knew i had to get out of this beauty and wear the usual boring formals as i had office to attend..but smiled wickedly, realizing it was still an hour left for me to get ready..i quickly wore a beautiful pair of earrings that went well with the dress..what! Don't judge me okay i just wanted to complete the look!...