23: Stay....

Nandini's pov:

                   we were about to walk towards the stairs when he did the most unexpected thing that made my eyes do wider than ever. He held my hand in his....

This sure came as a shocker to me. I looked up to him in an attempt to find some answers but I saw his gaze fixed elsewhere, I followed his gaze only to witness two of those annoying creeps from the bunch were still staring at me, even though they were at a distance from me but their stares were soo menacing that my entire body was screaming disgust.

My eyes again found their way to him and saw him still staring at them or literally murdering them with his eyes. We finally left from the scene not before he gave them another one of his infamous glare.

---------------------------------

          It made me sigh in relief when we started walking towards the room with me hoping in my heart to not witness any more of such incidents now and thankfully we didn't. We reached the room and I felt the warmth from my hand missing and that's when I realized he had held my hand all the way and now was when he left it so as to open the door.

I was soo into my thoughts that I somehow forgot about him holding my hands, I guess he too wasn't paying much off attention either otherwise it sure would have got awkward as hell.

We got in once he unfastened the door, as soon as we were in, I mini-scanned the room from my eyes, it was obviously not something of a perfect room but considering our condition it wasn't that bad.

It was a compact room with, Walls painted in  faded pink, right in front of the door were the two single beds separated  by a table which was fairly old with a lamp above it, towards the right was the washroom, the best part about the room was the large window towards the left of the bed, the moonlight came in just right through it,  pale white curtain hung on the edged of the window.

I was busy having a look around when the sound of something which happened to be of his watch that he just kept on the table beside the bed caught my attention which made me realise I needed an explanation...

"Mr.malhotra don't you think you owe me some answers" I said raising my eyebrows at him, who turned around listening to me.

" What answers" he said as he gave me a bored look.

" ‘ek room par do alag bed’ kuch yaad aaya " I said air quoting his words.

" Mujhe koi shauk nhi hai tumhare saath room share karne ka but as I said it's not safe here, ya tum itni dumb ho ki neeche jo hua uske baad bhi u didn't realise that aur vaise bhi as I said earlier...." he was about to say something when I interrupted...

"yeah yeah main company ki responsibility hoon for now aur aap meri vajah se infinity ka reputation kharab nhi hone denge..yahi kehne vale the na I know"

I said giving him a tight lipped smile, this trip is making me show my ‘the other’ side to him quite more often than not.

He returned the same smile to me with a ‘right’ nod and taking his changes he walked inside the bathroom, frankly I was actually thankful to him somewhere as I don't think I was really looking forward to stay here alone but obviously I wouldn't say anything like that on his face so as to feed his ego.

He came out after a while wearing a casual black Tea and black tracks with white strips on both the sides. I entered and soon came out wearing my usual night dress which were probably the most comfiest clothes for womankind a pajama and a simple loose top with my hairs down as they usually are at nights.