8:Sparks!

Nandini's pov

            We got back to infinity with me in Mr malhotra's car and Cabir sir in his, our ride back was a silent one without a single exchange of words Mr.workoholic malhotra busy with his love, his cell phone.

I really pity the girl who will be his future girlfriend..ahh.. I am afraid that this guy is going to die single cuz hell no one would want to live with a living machine...

*heyy that was rude!!and are u bipolar or something like just sometime ago you were talking about how dreamy his eyes are and now u be like he's a machine* my subconscious has to kick in every damm time but this time it did got me thinking like what's with me, I have never been a person who's mean to people but just when I was about to go on a guilt trip I remembered his rude behavior from the morning and that made me realize this jerk doesn't deserve the nicer version of me.

-------------------------

I was in my cabin completing the last few things that had to be done before leaving , in a while I was Done with it, I realized my office hours were over. I wrapped up my work and left my cabin. I moved out and my eyes involuntarily landed on the monsters  cabin,to see the lights of the cabin on which means he was still in there probably working. I gave a last glance to his cabin and left

Reaching home I was dead tired with a Little chat with my family on the dinner table I retired to bed after a quick prayer to aiyappa.

.....................

Next morning, infinity

          "where the hell is this cabir, is this the way I have been waiting here for almost half an hour now and this jerk doesn't even find it important enough to atleast inform height of unprofessionalism" Mr.Malhotra's annoyed voice graced my ears for the third time in half an hour.

As I was on my way to infinity I got a message from Cabir sir stating to come directly to Mr.Malhotras cabin. And when I came I was greeted with his not so cheerful face, SUPRISING!, wasn't it??*sarcasm intended*

I just wished him simply to which he as usual gave a slightest nod possible looking at him I guess even he was aware why I was here as he didn't asked me for the reason to be here.

Apparently Cabir Sir wanted to discuss a few things regarding yesterday's deal which god knows is what cuz we already had an elaborate discussion on the same just the previous day and here we were waiting for him and we had no clue whatsoever to where he has been.

-----------------------------

Cabirs pov:

I messaged Manik and Nandini about the meeting that I held and myself was running late for by almost 45 mins I m sure I am gonna be welcomed by the monster himself.

Par kya karu yaar neend khuli hi nhi aur Cabir duniya main kisi bhi cheez ke saath compromise kar sakta hai sirf do cheezo ke alawa neend aur bhuk.

I reached Manik's cabin literally running all the way which caused me to huff badly. I pushed his cabin door and it got opened with a loud bang due to my not so soft push. I entered in huffing, still.

" THERE YOU ARE!! I was almost had a impression that you managed to forget about me being the CEO and not having an entire morning to hold up for a single 'important' business" I heard manik growling.

"Shaant balak shaant saas toh lene de itna bhag ke aaya hu abb banda saas bhi na le kya ruk ja thoda batata hu na isliye hi aaya hu yaha." if he thinks  I was or will be scared by his 'oh so angry' side then he should know he's Messing with Cabir Dhawan here the look on his face was soo funny I mean funny for me but scary as hell for others as I was now use to it

" Now what are u waiting for start why are you guys in my cabin" yaar ye bande ke paas patience naam ki cheez hai bhi ya nhi

" Wait a bit dude I am waiting for..." I was about to complete when I heard Aman's (Manik's pa) voice "him" I completed.

"aLActually Manik after yesterday's meeting one thing that I got to know is our designs require modification at many places and Ms.Murthy has a really good hand at it and its no hidden that u are exceptional in this.

So I was thinking why not u and Ms Murthy work together for this project as even she would need ur help in a few places and u can always give ur inputs. It will be beneficial for us if we are successful in giving the clients the best. Even our clients have the same thoughts u can ask amar they did contact him regarding the same" I said the last line looking at amar and manik followed my gaze amar gave a slight nod and I could literally see him sweating.

Ye banda mera pura plan kharab kar dega ughh

Manik looked at me with unsure eyes and then said " if that's the case then I am fine with it. Our clients satisfaction matter's the most" thank God!!!! I signed.

"but sir..." I heard Ms.murthy speaking but before she could say anything I interrupted

" Yes Ms.murthy do u have a problem well I don't think u should"

I said quickly and I could see her mouth opening and closing as if trying to figure out what to say but before she could speak anything else and ruin my whole plan I walked out leaving her with no way to deny.

I walked out followed by amar.

" Sir why did u tell me to lie agar manik sir ko pata chal gaya ki clients ne contact nhi kiya tha aur maine jhut bola toh mari kher nhi sir....I will lose my job" I heard his scared voice

" Yon't worry Aman u are safe I won't let things come to u but yeah this thing should be between u and me no one else should know about this" I literally warrned him. And he nodded still scared

" Sir ek baat puchu??" he asked and I nodded

"Apne jhut kyu bola??" this made me smirk a little a slightly evil yet mischievous smirk

"Because I can see the sparks "

Dosti sab karte hai koi nibhata hai
Koi aasmata hai...

~unknown

Heyyyy guys i hope u liked the chapter if u did plzz vote and comment.would love to know ur reviews and also any particular scene u would like to see if yes then let me know too.-❤