27: Not so Manik Malhotra!!

Nandini's pov:

                    We've been sitting here for a while now talking about anything and everything, we were so into our talks that we lost the track of time.

" I guess we should leave" I said while getting up when I realized we were the only one here and it was dead silent around. He nodded at me before getting up and dusting his clothes.....

" so...where next?" I asked as we made our way towards the exit, to which he rolled his eyes.

" Don't you think it should be me asking you this. I am sure you know where next"

he said sarcastically which made me smile sheepishly..

"Shopping"

I squealed with glee in my eyes.

" I thought you were different than other girls but seems like I was wrong" he said

" Firstly what do u mean by 'other girls' secondly It's just that I have heard a lot about the flea market here and I really wanna visit...vaiseee..I never knew I am always on your mind"

I said teasingly. His ears turned pale red and he appeared embarrassed when realization dawned upon him, his eyes wandered everywhere except on me..

"chill!! I was kidding. It's so easy to get you flushed Malhotra!"

I said giggling his eyes abruptly turned towards me, he raised his brows at me. I was confused for a second but then I realised, that look must be for my ‘not really an endearment’ to which I shrugged and said

" what? Don't give me that look! now as we aren't in office or working I am not bound to call you sir and also it'll be soo weird if I actually call you sir,  you know people don't go around site-seeing with their boss, do they? So Malhotra should be fine or wait do u mind me calling you so?"

He stood stunned on not getting the expected reaction but shrugged as well in response to my latter part after getting his composure back.

Well!! If u think I am turned brave to say things on his face then you definitely are getting it all wrong.

Frankly I was petrified inside thinking about his reaction but I knew I had to take a step forward, also I was dead serious when I said it would really sound weird when I call him sir at least when we aren't doing anything official..Once we were out We took a cab only to head towards our next destination Anjuna flea market

---------------------------------

Manik's pov:

                We reached the flea market and godd it was crowded!! The crowd mostly consisted of tourist and hippies as I had heard this place is also known for being a hippies hangout. It was far from being peaceful, it was noisy with vendors shouting at the top of their lungs to draw people's attention, a few bargaining with customers and the loud music that played in the background due to the beach party nearby.

The market had stalls of almost anything you would wish to buy for from jewellery to sculptures, handicrafts to saress and many more, the stalls were all colourful and eye catching. It might be a cool place but surely wasn't for me. I gazed beside at my company for the day only to find her all charmed by the colour and craft.

" let's goo already!!! why are we standing here. I am so excited!!"

she said rather shrieked. We walked closer to the stalls and reached near soon. There were stalls on both our sides with various kinds of hand made stuff, electic goods etc.. We kept strolling around for the past 10 minutes now. I expected her to pounce on the stalls as soon as we get here considering her excitement a few moments back but here she was just looking around and walking... Finally having enough of her actions
I said..