32: A forever thing.

Nandini's pov:

                    After the call with Cabir I walked back towards his room but not before taking a deep breath to soak the information I was just bombarded with.

"Hey....thank-you for being here Yuvraj..I hope I didn't bother you much" I said giving him a small smile..

"Chill..babydoll why such formalities..it's all cool okay!? And yeah you have my word this is gonna be between the three of us dad ain't knowing anything about it.."

"I can't thank you enough for everything that u did..I wouldn't get any better help or friend for that Matter" I said, being grateful for all the help he's been and honestly it would have been a mess without him.

"You don't need to babydoll..apke liye toh jaan bhi hazir hai mang kar toh dekho" he said winking, making me smile at his attempt to ease the air.

--------------------------------

We stood there for a while before we heard the clicking of the door and the doctor showed up followed by Lilly..

" Doctor is he..is he fine" I said as soon as I saw him, restlessness was crystal clear from my voice.

" He's alright lady..no need to worry he's unconscious now he'll be up in a while though..just make sure he gets some light food and a little bed rest he'll be just fine.." the doctor said and relief spread through my nerves.

" But miss...there's one thing I gotta tell you....I think you know him personally so I would suggest..be extra cautious..this time we could save him but there's no say about the next..make sure this doesn't happen the next time..otherwise we can loose him..I dont mean to scare you..as a doctor it's my duty to let you know about it..." he said and I could feel a shiver run down my spine at his words...

" I understand doctor and I'll make sure it never happens again" I said determined this time.

------------------------------

I entered inside, closing the door behind my back. I ambled my way towards his bed, he was laying straight on the bed in his black vest with his shirt detached from his body which was now resting on the couch nearby, he had an IV attached...

I slowly sat beside him near his head with my hand finding it's way towards his forehead, I realized his body temperature was back to normal, he wasn't cold anymore, leisurely I let my finger tips wander in his thick black hair..my eyes weren't ready to leave his face, he looked so serene...different from what he did a few hours back, his face devoid of any expressions yet so tranquil, sitting beside him I started pondering over everything that I know about him and his past, including today's incident...

Slowly things started making some sense to me, everything wasn't crystal clear but it was not haywire either..I knew I have to deal with him as quickly as I can,I cant let him ruin himself further...I can't let him go deeper than he already is in the dark tunnel from where there is no coming back..I can't let his past ruin his present and future....Mr.malhotra here on, I promise you won't go back to your past ever...I won't let you ruin yourself more..it's a Nandini Murthy promise....

---------------------------------

I sat there for hours ruffling his hair also alert about him getting his senses back..i saw him twitching his eyes and taking it as a sign, i budged from my place and waited until he opened his eyes after adjusting to the light around, he suddenly started coughing..

" heyy....heyy..take it easy!" i said softly as i saw his trying hard to sit..i helped him sit back as i guessed his body might be stiff considering he was laying straight for a long time, as soon as he sat i filled him a glass of water and helped him take a sip..