14: Excuse me what!?

Next morning, infinity,

Nandini's Pov :

        "Sir I have checked Mr.Seth's project's files and worked on some changes that I thought were needed, I have the final design ready. it will be great if you can have a look so as for us to go ahead with the same"

I finished speaking only to be left wondering did he even listen to anything that I just said. It was when he took the file from my hand which was stretched towards him..I realized he was actually listening. By now most of y'all might have guessed that I am in Mr.malhotra's cabin. I am here to get a go ahead from him for one of our projects.

" You can have a seat Ms.Murthy" he said as he went through the designs. Oh it is so nice of you for offering me a seat after almost 15 minutes of me standing *internal eye roll*

"Everything else is fine but I still think there are areas where slight improvement can be done like here...." with that we continued discussing and giving final retouching to the design.

We were completely engrossed in our work when the loud bang of the door distracted us and by now I didn't even need to turn back to see who it was as obviously there's only one person who has the guts to do this....ofcourse the one and only...

"Cabir!" I said more like signed, but it wasn't just my voice but Mr.malhotra's too, we both called out his name together which made us look at each other eventually resulting into a teeny tiny eye lock which was interrupted by cabir..

"Hey guys!! Good morning! Good that both of y'all are here as I needed to talk to both of you, actually Nandini I need your help which might cause u a li'll discomfort but plzz Don't say no" he spoke continuously without giving any of us a chance to speak...

" Nandini I will need your cabin for a few days" I raised my eyebrows at him when I heard him saying this...what is this guy up-to.

" So can u plzz shift in here.."

" Excuse me what!!" this time again both of us spoke or literally yelled together. what's with all this speaking together thing today....

The room turned utterly silent after that awkward encounter..which was broken by mr.malhotra as he began after clearing his throat..

" What the hell do you mean by 'can you shift here' if you are forgetting this is MY cabin"

"I know genius but I seriously can't manage with my half damaged cabin something or the other keeps going wrong over there, it needs serious renovation and you know how much I love Nandini's cabin and for how long I had my eyes on it. so when getting an opportunity why wouldn't I shift in there. As you guys are working together anyways, might as well shift in one cabin"

seriously is this guy crazy, I mean like what in the world! He wants me to shift in here so that he can have my cabin cuz he apparently 'loves it' and just cuz we are working together doesn't mean we have to share a cabin now yeh kaha ka logic hai!

" Cabir I guess I have enough cabin in my office you can shift in one of those or she can why would she shift in mine?"  I was like * exactly duh*

" That shows how little you know about 'your' office" cabir said and this made both of us confused.

"what do you mean cabir?" oopps seems like this monster will blast any minute now...

"Mr.malhotra what I mean is the supposed cabin you are talking about are all under renovation and now mine is on the list too remember we decided this like just the last week to renovate all the cabins and you were the who came up with this Brilliant idea. So there are no empty cabin as of for now and I know you are gonna come up with 'why don't you guys share a cabin' or ' why not with someone else' so let me tell you no cabin here apart from the ones on this floor are big enough for two people to share and you know right how much I love my privacy and also..."