46: Let me in, please..

Nandini's pov:

                    Marine drive the place that owns my heart, i have been in awe of this place since forever,  the charm and the peace that it brought along always left me curious and wanting for more...this place is my escape after stars and considering my love for water, i could never get enough of this place..this place and this spot has seen the raw, real, vulnerable me....it has seen me crying my eyes out at various times when i felt like giving up on everything, it has seen me consoling myself and standing up strong yet again to fight the world...

I could never imagine coming here with anyone and ironically i was here with him, on the same place, same spot...we left the office and he got me to marines, i looked at him confused he gestured me to get down and i did, coincidentally we sat on the same spot i sit, everytime i come here...

We sat there with a comforting silence letting the music of the waves grace our ears, the slow evening winds romancing with our hairs, the sound of traffic behind little loud yet not loud enough to distrub the peace that the waves brought along from the deepest sea..as much i loved this ambience, i was intrigued to know the reason he got me here, not able to hold it more i voiced out my thoughts..

" why are we here manik!?" i said turning my face from the beautiful after sunset view to his face which was an equally mesmerizing view for me, he was one hell of a gorgeous creation of the one in heaven!

His relaxed posture turned stiff and his back straight he looked at me, his eyes had this different look into them that i tried but failed to comprehend..

" nandini! I know kuch hua hai that you are behaving so distinct suddenly, and..i think i again did something that  might have hurt you..i..i..am sorry par please tum aaise distinct mat behave karo I don't..i can't take it" i felt horrible when he said this, i wanted to stop him and tell him it wasn't his fault it was all me..but..i stayed still seeing such strong emotions that his eyes held..his eyes we like magnet that i was attracted to since forever after the mole above his lips..

that look in his eyes was so captivating that i forgot that i had to take eyes off him, i realized i was starring at him for much longer than appropriate but i didn't care, i didn't wanted to leave the sight of his charmingly mischievous yet innocent eyes that now were dying to communicate millions of emotions to me, i felt a tingle passing through my body, i had small goosebumps all over me with the intensity of his words and eyes..

I probably knew this wasn't the right time, and definitely not the right thing to say but i also knew i needed a few answers the more i delay it, the more problems it will bring along..so without breaking the eyelock i gathered up a little courage scared of the repercussions of my words and uttered..

" Don't you trust me manik!?" i asked him, he frowned on my out of nowhere question, but still replied..

" nandini! Trust karna is never been easy for me..i don't know if i trust you..but i do know that my heart does and forces me to do as well..i want to trust you nandini! " ohh manik! His eyes spoke all the truth that i needed to know..

" Agar aaisa hai, toh...toh..tumne mujhe nyonika ke baare main kyu nhi bataya!" i said taking a long breath before uttering the words i knew he was dreading to hear, i could feel his body getting stiff and his muscles hardening just with the mere mention of her name! That lady sure did something worse to him! I soo wanted to make her pay for everything wrong she did to him!!

" kya jana hai tumhe..kya nhi bataya maine!?" he said his eyes that depicted a completely different emotions just moment back had sheer anger in them..they were turing red and as charming as they appered to me a while back, i was scared seeing them turn in the darkest shade of red!